Neverland

My Pov

I opened my eyes. I was in some kind of jungle-like forest.

"What world did I end up in this time?" I wondered. I looked down at my clothes. I wore a blouse that was pale blue-white on top with a lavender lace cuff on each sleeve. The collar was white with gold studs of stars and a crescent moon. At the center of the collar was a striped bow of pink, white, and blue. At the center was an amethyst gem. On each side of the collar was a gold chain with gold stars and crescent moon hanging from it. Beneath the chest was a pastel rainbow design of pale pink, sky blue, and pale yellow. White ruffles lined the bottom of the shirt, while a gold star and moon design coated the thick pale pink stripe across the stomach. Above it was a white ruffled piece of material. It came with a white bracelet with gold moon and stars on it. The Kingdom Hearts emblem rests on the left arm sleeve. A pastel skirt of pale yellow, pink, and blue. At the bottom of the skirt were two ruffles; one pale pink, and the second pale blue-white. A few inches below the hem were two white bows with an amethyst gem hanging from it. The bows were connected by a gold chain with stars and a single crescent moon hanging from it. This chain traced the entire skirt. Below each bow was a trail of gold stars and moon, with the Dream Story emblem under the left bow. On my feet were white shoes with silver-purple heel and bottom. Tracing the top part on the foot were pink ruffles with a pink, white, and blue striped bow attached to the center. It came with pastel striped stockings of pink, yellow, blue, and white. Randomly printed on each stocking were silver stars, while the cuff was white ruffled material with pale pink ruffles beneath it. A chain of crescent moon and stars attached to the center of each cuff. On my head was a twisted rope headband of blue and pink. A big white bow was attached to the left side with an amethyst gem in the middle. Written on the bow in gold is Sun on the right, and Night on the left. A small gold chain was attached between each side of the bow. It came with gold dangle earrings with a three gold stars attached to a crescent moon(Look at Aikatsu; Milky Wendy Coord). Lovie had a small bell tied around her neck.

"Who are you?" a voice asked. I turned around to see two boys. One dressed as a fox and the other as a bear. I noticed a Nickit and Teddiursa beside both of them.

"I'm Hikari. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Slightly and this is Cubby. This is Fox and Bear" the fox said.

"Say, what are you doing here in Neverland?" Cubby asked. Neverland? Must be this place.

"Me and Lovie kinda ended up here somehow." I said.

"Well, we need to take you to see Pan." Slightly asked. Pan? They both took hold of my arms while their Pokémon pushed Lovie along and lead us to a tree with several nooses hanging from it. Slightly jumped up and pulled on one of them, causing many of the knots in the tree to open.

"You go first." Cubby said. Lovie jumped into my arms. I went to the knothole at the bottom and slid down. I landed on a bed and then bounced off it. Slightly and Cubby followed after.

"Ten-shun!" a voice shouted. Both the boys stood straight as a line. I looked to see a boy with ginger-orange hair dressed in all green, hovering above us. "Who's this?"

"This is Hikari and Lovie, Pan. We found them wandering around the forest." Slightly said.

"I'm sorry if I was intruding on your territory. I'm just kinda lost." I said.

"Lost, huh? Sure your not a spy for that 'ol codfish, Hook?" Pan asked. He thought I was a spy?

"I don't know who this Hook is and we're certainly not a spy!" I exclaimed.

"Alright. I'm Peter Pan. You've met my men, the Lost Boys. To earn my trust, you have to help us." Peter said.

"With what?" I asked.