Dwarf Woodlands

My Pov

I looked to see I was in a flower meadow. I looked down to see my clothes had changed again, I now wore a pale blue tank top glittery texture and scrunched section below the chest with a single, pastel pink bow. From the bow it split down the center, revealing two white layers of material, while on each side are pink mirrors. A light indigo jacket was worn on top, with white ruffles lining the collar and each cuff, along with a single pink bow below each shoulder. It came with a gold two layer necklace, one with a mirror on it. A very pale blue glittery skirt that was split down the center, revealing three white layers. Printed on the outer part were many pink mirrors and hearts, and on the upper left side was a pink silk bow with a gem in the middle and a gold mirror dangling from it. On my feet were indigo heels with gold underneath and a pair of gold pumps. White and pale blue designs were at the toe and foot of each shoe, along with a small gold mirror piece. At the ankle was indigo cloth wrapped around them, with a dull fuchsia bow on the front, each bow having a pink and gold diamond in the center with a pink heart dangle. In my hair was a periwinkle ribbon with gem diamonds, apples, sparkles, and hearts all over it. The center was a pale dark pink band, while a simple gold chain was connected to each side of the bow. It came with light gold earrings that have a pale dark pink bows attached to tiny mirrors(Look at Aikatsu; Wicked Mirror Coord). I looked really cute.

"Excuse me?" a voice chimed. I turned to see a beautiful woman carry a large bouquet of flowers she picked. She had rather short, wavy, black hair, brown eyes, and somewhat pale skin. She also had long eye lashes and wore red lipstick and a red ribbon in her hair tied in a bow. Clothing-wise, she wore a yellow skirt and blue bodice. The sleeves of her dress were short and puffy, azure in color, and sported several red teardrop-shaped symbols on them. There was a high, white collar on the back of her dress. She also wore gold slippers with a small, white bow on the front of each one and a red cape tied around her neck by a brown strip of cloth. "Who are you?" she asked.

"My name is Hikari, ma'am. Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Snow White." the woman said. Snow White? That was an unusual name. "Where did you come from?"

"I came from... uh... a faraway land." I said nervously. Hopefully she wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"Oh, I see. Would you like to gather some flowers for any friends you may have?" she asked. I nodded. Snow White helped me make a floral crown that I put on Lovie's head.

Terra's Pov

I can't believe what that witch of a fairy had made me do. I had literally stolen the heart of a person. I still hadn't found Master Xehanort. Maybe he was here. I was inside the castle. Flareon's ears suddenly perked up and he ran ahead of me. I hurried after him and across the queen. She was looking into a mirror.

"Spirit of the Mirror—come from the farthest space. Through wind and darkness I summon thee...Speak! Show me thy face." the queen said. I managed to look and saw a face in the mirror.

"What wouldst thou know, my Queen?" the mirror asked.

"Magic mirror on the wall—who is the fairest one of all?" the queen asked.

"Famed is thy beauty, Majesty, but hold—a lovely maid I see. Alas, she is more fair than thee." the mirror said.

"Alas for her! Reveal her name." the queen demanded.

"Lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, skin white as snow—" the mirror said.

"Snow White!" the queen exclaimed.

"The heart of Snow white doth shine bright. Beware, my Queen, a heart of light." Another one? Maybe Master Xehanort was here. "My Queen, alas, there is another who's beauty rivals yours." the mirror said.

"Another? Who? Who is it?" the queen asked.

"Her name is unknown to me. Her eyes reflect the darkest depths of the deepest sea. Hair that doth shine like that of the moon. Her beauty is far greater than yours, tis true." the mirror replied.

"Show her to me!" the queen demanded. An image came on the mirror. I saw a girl who I would have guessed to be Snow White and next her was... Hikari!? How was she here? Why was she here? "She is but a mere child! How is she fairer that I?" the queen asked.

"As with Snow White, the child's heart is filled with the purest light. As a child, she be fairer that you. As a young woman, she surpasses all in view." the mirror said.

"Are you saying by the time the child has blossomed into womanhood, she will be fairer than all? Even Snow White?" The queen asked, to which the mirror nodded. Hikari's heart was filled with the purest light? "Who goes there?" She knew I was here. I stepped out into view.

"My name is Terra. I'm looking for a man named Xehanort... Master Xehanort. I thought maybe you might have seen him." I said.

"That name is of no consequence to me." the queen snapped. I guess he wasn't here. I started to walk away when the Queen stopped me. "Wait. Ah yes... I have a task for you. If you succeed, I will ask the mirror where you can find this Master Xehanort." she said, changing her mind.

"And the mirror will know?" I asked.

"Do you dare question me?" she scolded. This would probably be my only chance.

"What is the task?" I asked.

"There is a young maid who resides in this castle named Snow White. With her is a foreigner to this land. Kill them both. And to make sure you do not fail, bring back their hearts... in this." She instructed and held on a red box. The lock was strangely fashioned. It was a gold dagger that went through the middle of a heart. I took the box.

"Their hearts? I don't understand. You're after the hearts of light, too?" I asked, confused at what she wanted me to do. Flareon was growling at her.

"What I demand is their lives. I have had more that enough of Snow White's light." the queen scoffed.

"What did this maiden do to you? What did the little girl do to you?" I asked, mainly to understand what they did.

"That is no concern of yours. As for the child, I cannot allow her to exist if she is fairer than me." the queen said. The Queen wanted Hikari dead because she was more beautiful? I was not about to do this. But, I went to the meadow to warn them. I saw Hikari picking flowers and weaving some of them in her hair. Lovie had a crown of flowers on her head. That's when she turned her attention to me. Her face lit up.

"Terra!" she exclaimed. She ran to me and jumped. I caught her and hugged her. Lovie ran to Flareon and nuzzled him. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"I am too, but how did you get here? Why did you leave home?" I asked. She got scared. Probably thought I was angry and that she was in trouble.

"I didn't leave voluntarily! That boy Vanitas kidnapped me!" she said. Someone kidnapped her?

"Excuse me, but are you a friend of Hikari?" Snow White asked. I turned to see Snow White. I placed Hikari down.

"Yes. Does the name Xehanort mean anything to you?" I asked.

"Why...why, no. I don't think I've ever heard that name." Snow White said.

"Now what..." I muttered. Just then, Unversed popped up.

"Snow White, look out!" Hikari yelled.

"Both of you, run!" I said. Hikari picked Lovie up, Snow White grabbed Hikari's hand and they ran into the forest.