Radiant Garden

My Pov

I opened my eyes to see I was in so sort of town. I looked around and realized that it was Radiant Garden, the capital of light. Master Eraqus told me that his late wife had relatives here. I wonder if I could find them. I looked down and again my clothes changed. I now wore a short blue dress with a dot pattern and lace. A short, frilled white apron rests over the dress with a floral design sewn across the hem. A hot pink and white ribbon rests on top of the chest, while a thick, dark brown belt circles mid-torso. Attached to each sleeve is a brown and gold cuff. Sticking out from the bottom of the skirt is an ivory petticoat. Included is a silver necklace. On my feet were light gold pumps with a thin strap connected from the heel to the ankle, held with a single amethyst gem. The bottom and heel is silver to match the two straps stretched across the foot, adorned with tiny pastel studs. In my hair was a big, rainbow gem shaped like a heart with a fuchsia ribbon on the bottom of it. Hanging from it are two smaller hearts, one green, the other yellow. It came with pink stud earrings with a tiny stone chain attached to it. A pastel-colored cube hangs from the chain with a tiny blue heart depicted on each side(Look at Aikatsu Alice Fantasy Coord for the dress and shoes & the Lovely Mage Coord for the accessories). Why did my clothes always change? I started walking around, not knowing who to look for. I came to a small area where there were a lot of flowers. I bent down and admired the coloration of the flowers.

"Hi there!" a voice chimed. I turned to see a girl, probably younger than me, with maroon-colored hair and violet-blue eyes. She wore a white apron-like shirt with blue flowers and a blue line across the chest, a pink skirt with a white line on it and large, white shoes with pink and purple lines on them. In her hands was a small bouquet of flowers. Next to her was a Eevee and on her Eevee's back was a Wurmple. "I'm Kairi. This is Rere and Nono. Who are you?" Rere was her Beautifly and Nono was her Eevee.

"My name is Hikari and this is Lovie." I said.

"Nice to meet you, Hikari. Are you new here?" she asked. I nodded. "Then follow me. I'll show you around." Kairi showed me around the city and it was amazing. While walking, I didn't pay attention and accidentally bumped into someone. I looked to see it was a boy maybe twice my age with steel-blue hair and bright blue eyes. He wore black V-neck T-shirt with a white collar, blue pants and navy blue shoes. He also wore a lab coat that was way too big for him, since his hands were almost completely covered. I noticed a Shuppet floating next to him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." I said. He just stared at me. "I really am sorry." I repeated. Then he nodded.

"This is Ienzo and Shuppet. Ienzo doesn't talk at all." Kairi told me.

"Oh..." I said.

"Ienzo, this is Hikari and Lovie." He waved. I smiled, happy to see that he wasn't mad about me running into him. "Ienzo, won't King Ansem get mad at you for leaving the castle?" Kairi asked. He seemed to flinch.

"I'm sure Kairi just doesn't want to see you get into trouble Ienzo. Friends do look out for each." I said. He seemed to smile and he nodded his head. He brought his hands up to his chest and made the sign language sign for 'friend' with his pinky fingers. "You want to be my friend?" He nodded. I smiled and repeated his actions with my fingers. He seemed happy, waved good-bye and he and Shuppet started back to the castle.

"Wow. That's the first time I've seen Ienzo smile in a long time." Kairi said, astonished.

"Why doesn't he talk?" I asked.

"I'm not sure myself, but my grandma tells me that it's because his parents died awhile back." Kairi said. He lost his parents!? So he was an orphan like me. "Hikari?" I quickly looked at Kairi and shook my head.

"Nothing!" I said.

"You know, you look like a woman from a picture that my grandma has. She told me the woman in the picture was my aunt." Kairi said. Was? Maybe Kairi was one of Master Eraqus's late wife's relatives. We started to go back to where Kairi and her grandma lived when those monster popped out of the ground. Ven had told me these were called Unversed. I grabbed Kairi's hand and we ran. We soon came to the castle, only to become cornered.

"Hikari!" a heard a familiar voice yell. I looked and saw Aqua and Vaporeon. The Unversed swirled around us. Me and Kairi ran over to Aqua and Kairi accidentally touched Aqua's Keyblade. Lovie and Nono hid behind Vaporeon. Aqua couldn't fight and protect both of us at the same time. One of the Unversed jumped and went to strike, but someone stopped him. It was a mouse.

"Hurry! Ya gotta get those girls to someplace that's safe." the mouse said.

"Who are you? Why do you have a Keyblade?" Aqua asked.

"I'll tell you later. Right now, we've gotta stop these things!" the mouse said. Aqua wrapped her arms around me and Kairi's waists and took us somewhere safe.

"Hikari, you and your friend stay here." She told me ran off to help the mouse.

Aqua's Pov

Me and Vaporeon hurried back to where the mouse was.

"Everything all right?" the mouse asked. I nodded. We turned our attention to the Unversed. "Let's get 'em!"

"Right!" I said. We managed to get rid of the Unversed. Hikari and her friend came back.

"Aqua!" Hikari called. I embraced her, relieved that she wasn't hurt.

"Are you alright?" I asked. She nodded. I turned my attention back to the mouse. "Thank you. My name is Aqua. I train under Master Eraqus."

"And I'm Mickey. I used to be Yen Sid's apprentice. I came back to him for some more training." he said. I turned my attention to Hikari's friend.

"I sense light within this girl. You think that's why they attacked her?" I asked.

"Yep, I think ya might be absolutely right. If ya ask me, she must be someone pretty extraordinary." Mickey said.

"Yes. I'm quite certain she's someone we're suppose to protect." I said.

"Let's join forces! Oh no, not now!" Mickey shouted. A bright light shone from Mickey's pocket and he suddenly disappeared.

"Here!" the girl said, holding out the flowers she had to me.

"Are these for me?" I asked. She nodded.

"I guess Kairi is saying thank you." I said. Just then, a voice called out for Kairi.

"Kairi!" a voice called.

"Oh! Grandma!" Kairi explained.

"Wait, Kairi, just a minute..." Aqua insisted. I placed 2 fingers to her necklace and cast a protection spell. "I just cast a magic spell on you. One day when you're in trouble, the light within you will lead you to the light of another. Someone to keep you safe." she explained.

"Thanks!" Kairi said thankfully.

My Pov

Kairi's grandmother walked over to us and saw me. Her eyes grew wide with shock.

"It's you... you're still alive..." Kairi's grandma mumbled.

"Grandma?" Kairi asked. She snapped out of her daze.

"I'm sorry. Are you one of Master Eraqus's apprentices?" Kairi's grandma asked. How did she know Master Eraqus?

"Yes." She ushered Aqua a little ways from me and Kairi. I saw her whisper something to Aqua. Whatever it was shocked her. They came back over to us. "Hikari, I'm going to let you stay here for a little while, but you have to stay near Kairi and her grandmother until I come back and get you. Okay?" Aqua said. Something was off, but I did want to stay a little more.

"Okay." I said.

"Come along girls." Kairi's grandma called.

"Bye, Aqua!" I said.

"Bye!" Kairi said.

Huh... I wonder what Kairi's grandmother told Aqua? Find out in the next chapter! Also, Hikari's going to have a relationship changing encounter with a certain someone.