Bio

Name: Hikari

Age: 5

Appearance: Ice blue hair(with iris blue highlighting the ends of her hair)that stops at her waist, sapphire blue eyes, pale pink lips, pale skin, thin.

Relations: Biological mother(unknown), Biological father(unknown), Terra(surrogate brother/guardian), Ven(surrogate brother/guardian), Aqua(surrogate sister/guardian), Eraqus(mentor).

Pokémon on hand: Lovie(Eevee)

Homeworld: Land of Departure

Outfit: A white top with navy lining on the chest and collar, decorated with three small bows, each held by a gold button. The navy skirt has a single streak of white at the hem and a slight ruffled pleat. On her feet are white flats with a navy bow with a gold button in the middle rests on top of the foot. Navy socks are included(PriPara; Mini Ribbon Refreshing Coord).

History: Hikari knows nothing about her parents. She believes they abandoned her. Hikari has a special ability. She can link other peoples' hearts to her own shortly after meeting them(if there is a positive vibe between her and that person)and can feel their emotions and see their memories. She is watched over by Master Eraqus, but is mainly raised by Ven, Terra and Aqua. She sees them as her brothers and sister. However, out of the 3, she is closest to Ven. She and Ven are like a real older brother and little sister. It is also possible that Hikari's heart connected to Ven's even before meeting him.

Hikari's ENG voice actor is Cherami Leigh and her JAP voice actor is Azusa Sato. In ENG, she sounds like Sunako Kirishki in 'Shiki' and in JAP she sounds like Fuwari Midorikaze in 'PriPara'.