Kidnapped

Vanitas's Pov

I was walking through the Corridor of Darkness with the kid under my arm. What did Xehanort mean she isn't what she seems? I shook it off. There was nothing special about this brat.

"You may do well to listen to his warning." a voice advised. Who was that? I turned to see a woman with ice blue hair that had iris blue highlighting the ends and sapphire blue eyes. She looked just like the kid.

"Who are you suppose to be?" I asked, getting pissed.

"You don't need to worry about who I am. All you need to know is that you had better release Hikari or else." the woman said. I laughed at this.

"Or else what?" I sneered. She didn't answer. She lifted up her hand and there was a sudden force that knocked the kid from my grip. She turned into a ball of light and disappeared, along with the mysterious woman. Great. I had to find her in order to get Ventus to come to me. But, I thought I'd goad him on by telling him about Terra and the most important thing to him in all the worlds. I turned and went back.

Terra's Pov

I thought about what happened during the exam.

"Flareon..." Flareon whimpered. I looked at him and saw he had a sad look on his face. He must have been upset that I failed too. I patted his head.

"It's okay boy." He wagged his tail and his expression turned to happy.

"Flare!" Flareon exclaimed.

"There's darkness within me... So what does it matter? I know I'm strong enough to hold it back." I said to myself.

"Yes..." I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around. It was Master Xehanort. Flareon started growling. I covered his mouth. He's never done that before. "You are indeed strong. The darkness is nothing to be feared." Master Xehanort said.

"Master Xehanort..." I said. He started walking down the stairs toward me.

"And yet... how frustrating that Eraqus refutes that power. Why, you could train with him forever an still... you'd never be a Master in his eyes." he tells me.

"But why? Help me understand, Master Xehanort. What is it that I failed to learn?" I asked.

"You are fine as you are. Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channeled." he said.

"Yes. Thank you, Master." I said. Then warning bells sounded. Me and Flareon ran back to Master Eraqus. The bells hardly ever rang. It had to been serious.

Ven's Pov

I laid on my bed, slashing the air with Terra's old wooden Keyblade. Jolteon was laying next to me. I knew he was deeply disappointed at not passing the exam, which he should have. That's when I heard the warning bells sounding. They were hardly ever rung. I was about to head down to the throne room when I heard someone.

"Better hurry, Ventus..." a voice said. I turned around to see some strange guy. He was wearing a mask, so I couldn't see his face. Next to him was an Umbreon. Jolteon started growling.

"Huh? Who are you?" I asked.

"Or you'll never see Terra or your precious light again." he finished.

"What? Get real. I can see Terra anytime I want. And what do you mean 'precious light'?" I asked.

"Like right now? He's leaving you behind. And by the time you catch up... he'll be a different person." he said.

"Look-whoever you are-you don't know the first thing about Terra. Me and him will always be a team. You trying to pick a fight or what?" I asked, ready to take him on.