Castle of Dreams

My Pov

I opened my eyes to see I was in a cage. I looked and saw my clothes had changed again. I now wore an apron dress that was peach-pink on top with frilled lining. On the sleeve straps were pink frills, with one that has a pale pink bow attached to it with a strawberry in the center. Around the waist was a very pale yellow-white cloth tied into a bow on the back, and in the lower corner is a red design. The skirt layering beneath the apron part was white and adorned with pale light green vines with strawberries, following by a pale pink frilly trim. It came with a simple necklace with a small heart. On my feet were red shoes with silver underneath and pale pink bows over the foot part with a strawberry in the center. They were worn with white socks that had lace cuffs on top, held with pale pink ribbons. On my head was a white hat piece with floral pattern sewn through it and two pale pink flowers, with one on each side. It came with pale pink bow shaped earrings with pale blue flowers in the center(Look at Aikatsu; Cooking Apron Coord).

"Eevui!" Lovie exclaimed. Around her neck was pink bow with a pale blue flower in the center.

"Hikari!" a voice exclaimed. I looked to see Ven and Jolteon.

"Ven! Jolteon! We found you." I said. He walked over to me and helped me up. He gripped my shoulders.

"What are you doing here? I told you to stay with Snow White until I came back to get you." Ven said.

"Jolteon. Jolt. Jolt!" Jolteon scolded.

"I'm sorry. We just really missed you and Snow White could sense that. She didn't want my caretakers to worry about me." I said. He sighed.

"I just don't want you put in danger." Ven said.

"I think we're past that." I said. I pointed up and he sees we're in a mouse trap cage.

"Somebody tell us how we got so SMALL!" Ven yelled. That's when I heard a door open and close. I saw a young woman with fair skin, long, blonde hair, and blue eyes, dressed in a maid outfit, which was a brown dress, a long-sleeved, pale blue undershirt, black shoes, and a white apron. She had her hair tied into a ponytail. She picked up the cage and tilted it to where we all rolled backwards.

"Don't be afraid. Oh! How interesting... I've never seen mice like you before." the woman said. What did she just call us?

"Mice?" Ven asked.

"Jaq, you better explain things to them." the woman said. She set the cage down a little rougher than she probably thought. That's when a mouse wearing miniaturized clothes specially crafted for him; Jaq's custom outfit consists of a cap, shoes, shirt and overshirt, which are all shades of red.

"Now, now, now. Look, little guys. Take it easy. Nothing to worry about. We like you. Cinderella likes you, too. She's nice, very nice. Come on now. Zugk-zugk." Jaq said. We walked out the cage. "My name is Jaq."

"I'm Ventus. Call me Ven. This is Hikari, Jolteon and Eve." Ven said. I was somewhat hiding behind Ven's leg. I gave a small wave.

"Okay, Ven and Hikari. Need something? Ask Jaq!" Jaq said. That's when a voice yelled from some other part of the house.

"Cinderella!" the voice screeched.

"Oh well, time to get to my chores. I'll see you and Hikari in a little while, Ven." Cinderella said.

"Well, I guess she's got her hands full." Ven said.

"She sure is busy." I said.

"Yep, work, work, work! Stepmother keeps Cinderella busy all day!" Jaq angrily said.

"She doesn't seem to mind." I said.

"No, not Cinderella. She works hard. She's got a dream-a big dream. The dream's gonna come true!" Jaq said.

"That sounds like somebody we know." Ven said. He meant Terra. I remember the exact words Terra had said:

"Being a Keyblade Master is all I've ever dreamed about."

"Hey, maybe you can help us find him! His name is Terra. You seen him?" Ven asked. Jaq's ears drooped.

"No. I never saw Terra before." Jaq said. Ven sighed.

"Oh, well. It was worth a shot." Ven said.

"Come on. Follow me. You gotta see the house." Jaq said. We followed Jaq through a maze of paths in the wall and we arrived at Cinderella's house. We climbed up to the windowsill. I saw an amazing castle glittering in the distance. Lovie looked at the view, her eyes sparkling in amazement.

"Vui..." Eve sighed.

"What's that over there?" I asked.

"That's the palace—the King's palace. There's going to be a big ball there tonight." Jaq said.

"Is Cinderella going?" Ven asked.

"I don't know..." Jaq said. That's when the door opened and closed behind us. Cinderella came back up and pulled out a mannequin with a dress on it.

"Hello, you three. Have you become good friends already?" Cinderella asked. The three of us nodded. "Oh, that's wonderful."

"You're really cheerful, Cinderella." I said.

"Mm, I'm going to the royal ball tonight. I guess dreams really do come true." Cinderella said.

"Cinderella!" the stepmother called.

"My dress will have to wait." Cinderella said. Then two other voices, her stepsisters yelled for her.

"Cinderella!" one stepsister screamed.

"Cinderella!" the other screeched.

"All right, all right, I'm coming!" Cinderella said. With that, she left the room.

"Poor Cinderella...She's not going to the ball." Jaq said.

"Why not?" Ven asked.

"You'll see. They'll fix her. Work, work, work. She'll never get her dress done." Jaq said. I looked at the dress. Even if Cinderella was fast at sewing, she never get it done before the carriage got here. "Say, I got an idea! Ven, will you and Hikari help me?"

"With what?" I asked

"Fixing Cinderella's dress for the ball." Jaq said.

"But what do we need to get?" Ven asked.

"Look around the house. There are lots of pretty things." Jaq said.

"Ok. We'll both help." I said.

"Ven! Be careful of Lucifer!" Jaq warned. Jaq had this cute thing about his speech where it sounded like he said Roos-a-fee.

"'Roos-a-fee'?" Ven asked, confused.

"Lucifer is a cat! He's mean...sneaky...He'll jump at you, bite at you!" Jaq exclaimed.

"Ok." I said. What we needed to find was white lace, pink fabric, pink thread, white ribbon and a white button. We found everything but the fabric. We went into a spare room and I spotted the fabric. "I'll get it Ven." Me and Lovie ran out before he could say anything. Just as I reached for it-

Cliffhanger! Sorry.