A Special Miracle

My Pov

Me and Lovie had been staying with Snow White and the dwarves for several days and Ven and Jolteon hadn't come back yet.

"Hikari, is something the matter?" Snow White asked.

"Well... I don't mean to sound ungrateful to you Snow White, but I'd really like to go home. The people who have looked after me my whole life have to be worried sick about me." I said.

"It's alright. I think you should hurry back to your home, before the people who look after worry any more than they've already." Snow White said.

"But, won't the dwarves get angry with me if I leave you all alone?" I asked.

"I'll tell them that it was better you returned home than stay here. Just be careful." Snow White. I nodded and ran to the door.

"Thank you, Snow White!" I exclaimed, hurried out the door and through the portal as it appeared. Little did I know that I had just left Snow White vulnerable to her evil stepmother.

Terra's Pov

I had managed to track Master Xehanort down to the Badlands. He told me that Vanitas was the darkness he had extracted from Ven to save him. It all made sense now why Ven had been in that state when we first met him. I thought back to that day.

Flashback

Both me and Aqua were training with our newly obtained Keyblades, Flareon and Vaporeon were sparring with their newly learned Iron Tail. Hikari was watching from a little ways away with Eve next to her. She happily clapped her hands to together and squealed. Aqua put her Keyblade away and picked Hikari up. Vaporeon went over to Lovie and picked her up by the small nape of her neck.

"Flareon. Flare! Flare!" Flareon exclaimed.

"Vaporeon! Pore. Poreon." Vaporeon said. I pretty sure Flareon were arguing about how Vaporeon always coddled Lovie.

"You know, she's not gonna learn how to walk if you keep carrying her. She's a year old now. She should be talking now, too." I said.

"Give her time Terra. She's probably just waiting for the right time. She's a smart baby, you know that." Aqua said. Hikari reached out her tiny hands for me. I let her grab onto my finger and she gently squeezed.

"You're right." I said, smiling at Hikari. That's when we heard the main doors opening we looked over the railing to see a man and young boy. The man and Master Eraqus went off to talk, but the boy stood still. Next to him was a Jolteon.

"That boy... is he okay?" Aqua asked.

"I'll go see." I said. Me and Flareon walked down the stairs and up to the boy and his Jolteon. He didn't seem to notice me. "I'm Terra. What's your name?" He looked up at me and seemed to have a sad, dead look on his face.

"Ventus." the boy answered.

"Whew! You can talk. Aqua, c'mere." I called to her. She came down the stairs with Hikari, who no longer had a cheerful look on her face. Her face was blank. Vaporeon trailed behind while carrying Lovie.

"Hi. I'm Aqua and this is Hikari." Aqua said.

"Terra... Aqua... Hikari..." Ventus said slowly.

"So, are you here to train with us? Where are you from? Who was that man with you? You good with a Keyblade?" With each question I asked, he seemed to get more and more upset. He suddenly cried out in pain and fell unconscious.

"Jolteon! Jolt! Jolt!" Jolteon barked.

"What did you do?" Master Eraqus asked.

"I just asked him some questions." I said.

"Ventus cannot tell you anything... because he cannot remember anything." Master Eraqus said, shocking us both.

Aqua's Pov

That poor girl, Snow White. She had been poisoned by her stepmother and I needed to find a cure. I went to the castle and saw someone. From what I could tell, it was a prince.

"Excuse me. Is something wrong?" I asked. He turned to me.

"This castle—it's different somehow. And I can't find the princess or hear her beautiful voice. Was it all a dream?" he muttered.

"Wait. You mean you know Snow White?" I asked.

"Oh yes, we met once. It was a song that drew us together... Has something happen to the princess?" the prince asked.

"Yes. I'm afraid so... The wicked Queen tricked her into eating a poisoned apple." I said. He was shocked by what I said.

"I must go to her! Where is she?" the prince asked.

"In the woods, guarded by seven kind dwarfs." I replied. "Vaporeon, please show him the way."

"Por." Vaporeon said.

"Thank you. Perhaps there is a way I can help." the prince said, running off toward the woods, following my Vaporeon. I went into the castle and came to a room. I sensed a dark presence.

"Something's not right." I said to myself. I noticed a mirror and walked up to it. A face suddenly appeared. I jumped back and a bright light came form the mirror. I found myself in a dark realm. I fought the spirit of the mirror and escaped.

"The Queen is gone, my service is done. Adieu, O virtuous one." the mirror said. I remembered the dwarves saying something about Hikari being with them, but now she wasn't.

"Wait! Could you please tell me about my friend, Hikari?" I asked.

"Your friends is cloaked in light. Her location is hidden from sight." She was cloaked in light? By who? "The child's heart is filled with the purest light, tis true. But also does the deepest darkness course through." With that, the spirit disappeared. I went back to the dwarves' cottage and saw the prince was there. Vaporeon ran back to me. He went to Snow White and kissed her. I was beginning to think that she'd never wake up when... she opened her eyes and sat up! The prince lifted Snow White off the bed and the dwarves began to cheer.

"That's so sweet. It's just like a miracle..."I said, thinking back to the day Ven had woken up.

Flashback

I was looking at Ventus as he slept. He had been this way for what seemed like forever but showed no sign of waking up. Everyday I came to see him, I would bring Hikari with me. I felt like her being there would wake him up.

"Ventus, why won't you wake up?" I asked out loud. I turned to leave, Hikari did the strangest thing. She started wiggling around trying to break loose. When she did she land on Ventus's chest. "Hikari!" She placed one of her small hands over his heart and I saw a small light faintly glow there. "Hikari that's not going to-" I noticed Ventus started stirring. He opened his eyes and sat up, which caused Hikari to fall backwards. Ventus caught her before she could get hurt. "You're awake! Ventus, oh, it's a miracle!" I ran out to the hallway. "Terra! Master Eraqus! Ventus is awake!" I yelled.

"Vaporeon! Vapore!" Vaporeon called.

"V-V-Ven!" I looked at Hikari, shocked at hearing her first word; Ven. Ventus looked at he small baby he was holding. He pulled her against his chest and smiled. Both me and Terra smiled at the heart-warming sight.