Destiny Islands

My Pov

I looked around at where I was at now. I was on an island, but it was much smaller than Neverland. I looked ahead and saw a houses on the island across from this one. My clothes had changed back to normal. I happened to look up and saw a type of tree the a long, curved trunk. On it were star-shaped fruit. These were the fruit Aqua talked about. I took out my Wayfinder and remembered Aqua's words; "Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit... and the fruit represents an unbreakable connection. So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it... nothing can ever drive you apart." I sighed.

"Who are you?" I jumped a little at the voice. I half-turned to see two boys. One who looked like he was Kairi's age with brown spikey hair and blue eyes just like Ven's. He had a Pichu on his shoulder. The other boy looked like he was my age with silver hair and cyan eyes. He had a Rockruff standing behind him. I felt scared for some reason. I backed away and tried to hide behind the trunk of the tree. Lovie hid behind me.

"You don't have to hide. We won't hurt you." the younger boy said. I stayed rooted to the spot I was at. "I wonder why she's scared of us?"

"I'm not scared of you. It's just... I've never seen boys my age before." I said.

"Don't you play with any of the kids where you live?" the older boy asked. I shook my head.

"I'm the only child where I live. There aren't any others. You two are the first boys my I ever seen before." I said.

"Well, come out from behind the Paopu Tree so we can talk to you!" the younger boy said. That boy was just like Ven. I wondered if he and Ven were related somehow. I slowly came from behind the truck of the tree. "What's your name?"

"Hikari. This is Lovie." I answered shyly and looked down at my feet. Lovie slowly peek her head out from behind me.

"I'm Sora." the younger boy said. I looked at the other boy.

"What's yours?" I asked.

"Riku." he answered. Their names meant 'sky' and 'land' and Kairi's meant 'sea'. Their names had similar meanings to Ven, Terra and Aqua's names. Terra's meant 'earth', Ven's meant 'air' and Aqua's meant 'water'.

"Nice to meet you, Sora and Riku. Where are we?" I asked.

"This is the Destiny Islands. We live over there, on the main island. This is the play island." Riku told me.

"Hikari, you're from the outside world, right?" Sora asked

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"We saw some kind of dark bubble appear up here and saw you walking out of it. You're obviously not from here." Riku said.

"Have you traveled to other worlds?" Sora asked. I couldn't answer that! I'd get yelled at. Then I thought for a minute. They already know I'm not from here, so I guess there was no harm in telling them.

"If I tell you, do you promise to keep it between yourselves?" I asked. They both nodded. I began to tell them all about my journeys through many worlds.

Vanitas's Pov

Xehanort had called me back to the Badlands. He needed to tell me something.

"Vanitas, I have discovered another way for the you to forge X-blade." Xehanort tells me. Good. I was getting tired of waiting for that idiot to get strong enough.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You must find the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and extract her heart from her body." Xehanort answered. I felt my heart jolted to a stop. I had to steal Hikari's heart? "With it, you can forge the X-blade, obtain unimaginable power and the salvation you crave." I didn't want power or need salvation. Hikari had healed my heart and helped my pain vanish. I couldn't hurt her! She was friend! My sister! My... sister... It was as if Xehanort read my mind. "So, you have befriended the Princess?"

"Yes. I'm not going to hurt her. And I won't let you hurt her, either." I said. I summoned Void Gear and rushed at him.

"I can't have your 'feelings' getting in the way." Xehanort scoffed. He disappeared and reappeared behind me. He grabbed the back of my head.

No one's Pov

"Wha-!" the shadow warrior exclaimed. Xehanort's grip on the young boy's head tighten, to the point where the glass of his helmet began to crack. The moment the dark man had his grip on the boy, a blue, flame-like energy glowed around his hand. The flames sank into the boy's head and began erasing any memories Vanitas had of Hikari and their friendship, engulfing them in the flames. Soon, Vanitas remembered and felt nothing for the princess. Xehanort took the Dark Ball Vanitas's Umbreon was held in and did the same, erasing his memories of the princess's Eevee.

"Now, go and retrieve the princess's heart." Xehanort ordered.

"Yes, Master." The boy replied. He was able to find Hikari easily now since her mother's power no longer protected her.

My Pov

The Destiny Islands was such a fun place! I finally met and made friends with kids my age. Lovie was happy to have other friends to play with too. I was sitting on the trunk of the Paopu Tree with Sora and Riku. I never thought I'd feel this happy unless I was with Ven, Terra and Aqua. Sora also had a Pikipek, an Eevee and a Scorbunny. Riku also had an Eevee, Shinx and Grookey. Sora had even gotten his dad to give me a Popplio. I had placed her in a Crystal Ball and named her Sirena. That's when I heard a familiar sound. The three of us turned to see a dark bubble. Out of it, walked Van and Umbreon.

"Who's that?" Riku asked.

"That's Van and Umbreon, but..." I said. Something was wrong.

"What is it?" Sora asked. I realized it. His memories of me had been erased.

"Sora, Riku... go and hide now." I said. I held my arm out to the side and summoned my Keyblade, Starlight. They didn't argue. They ran to the Cove with Pichu and Rockruff following close behind, while looking back at me and Lovie worried.

"That's cute how you're more concerned for your friends' safety than your own." Vanitas sneered.

"You and Umbreon are my friends too, Van." I said.

"Please. Having friends is pointless and only means you weak. They're worthless in my opinion." Vanitas scoffed. Each cruel word was like a knife in my heart. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." I didn't want Sora or Riku to end up hurt. I willed my Keyblade away. "Smart choice." He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist and Umbreon roughly picked Lovie up. Tears welled up in both our eyes. "Tears won't work on-" Van let go of me and gripped his head. Umbreon dropped Lovie and ran to Van. I slowly walked over to him. He was in pain again. It was Xehanort's fault. Me and Lovie repeated our actions in Radiant Garden. I could only hope I could heal their hearts this time.

Purest Light & Deepest Darkness(Pokémon version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara