Masked Boy

Hikari gets a new friend. Also, I may be getting a job soon and that will seriously cut into my writing. However, with this and my future crossovers, I just need to revise them. But as for my currant stories, they may be put on hold. However, I'll just be going part time so we'll see.

Ven's Pov

Why were Terra and Aqua so worried about me? I could take care of myself. They didn't need to worry about me getting hurt. I couldn't help but feel our friendship was starting to die. I thought back to when our friendship first started to form.

Flashback

I had woken up a couple of weeks ago and have been hanging out with Terra and Aqua since. Right now, I was practicing with Terra. He was too good. He knocked me to ground.

"Giving up already? C'mon, Ven. I thought you were stronger than that." Terra mocked.

"Ven, you almost had him. Just try it again!" Aqua encouraged.

"Ven! Ven! Ven!" Hikari squealed.

"Hey wait, you're teaming up now?" Terra asked. I picked up my sword and tried again. After awhile, the four of us sat near a large, stone stairway. "Ven. You see all those dents and nicks you got?" Terra tells me. looked down at the wooden sword I used. There were a lot of dents and nicks in it.

"Each one of those is proof you're learning." Aqua said.

"You're trying too hard to move your body. You need to learn to let your body move you. Right?" Terra stood up and cleared his throat. "In your hand, take this key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking... its wielder you shall one day be." Terra said.

"What's THAT about? Who went and made you Master?" Aqua asked laughed.

"Being a Keyblade Master is all I've dreamed about." Terra said.

"Well, you're not the only one." Aqua tells him.

"I know. You, me, Ven and eventually Hikari... all share the same dream." He said, holding out the wooden Keyblade he used. I smiled and gripped on to the wooden blade.

My Pov

We got Kairi's home. I sat in a small chair and Kairi's grandmother gave me some tea. She also set out some food for Lovie.

"Hikari, what do you know about your parents?" Why did she want to know about my parents?

"Nothing, really. Master Eraqus told me when I was only a few days old Aqua and Terra found me in the middle of the night, crying." I told her.

"I see..." She got up, picked a photo off the mantle and showed it to me. It was a picture of a beautiful young woman with the same hair and eye color as me. "That's my daughter, Shiro. She was also your mother." My heart came to a sudden halt. This woman... was my mommy? Wait, if this was my mommy and Kairi's grandmother was her mommy... that would mean Kairi's grandma was my grandma too!

"So, me and Kairi are related?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes. Your mother and Kairi's father were my children. They were brother and sister." grandma explained. That means Kairi's my cousin.

"Wow! Hikari, isn't that great?" Kairi asked, excited. I simply nodded, still shocked with this news.

"You also have a sister Hikari, but I don't quite know what happened to her..." grandma muttered.

"I have a sister!?" I asked.

"Yes. Her name was Yami." grandma answered.

"What happened to her?" I asked.