Here we go

Please Read!!!!

(A/N: Hello my lovely people!😊😊 I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far. I will be trying to update as much as I can. I also will be changing the title pretty soon, so if you have any suggestions, let me know. Thank you and I hope you all enjoy this chapter.)

(Asia's POV)

After what happen yesterday, I woke up this morning feeling like shit. My head was hurting, my nose was burning, and my eyes was blood shot red.

I feel a little bit better, but I'm still thinking about what happen yesterday. I would have never thought Larry would be like that. I mean all I was trying to do what be a good friend and he didn't listen.

You probably thinking.... Would I forgive him if he apologizes?

I don't know if I would because I tried and tried and tried to be a good friend and tell him that Amber is only using him, but he wouldn't listen.

Anyway, after 15 minutes of laying here in the bed, I got up and was about to go to the bathroom and do my hygiene when I got a message from someone.

I check my phone to see I had 20 messages from Tina and 107 messages from Larry.

I didn't ever look at Larry's messages, I just look at Tina.

I walked into the bathroom to do my regular hygiene while texting Tina.

Text Conversations:

(Tina: Italics; Asia: Bold)

"Good morning sleepy head.🌞😀🤗I hope you are feeling better after what happen yesterday. 😔😔I wish I could tell you everything going to be okay, but I know it won't. All I could tell you is that, I will be by your side no matter what. I am right here with you day 🌞and night. 🌝 I  love you so fucking much and I will see you when I get there. 💖💚😘😍"

"Awwwwwwwww, good morning to you too. ☺️😊🌞 I am feeling okay. Just still thinking about it and I love you too 😘💖. Thank you so much for being here for me through everything. I don't know what I would do without. I will text you when I get done getting dress.👌👌"

"Okay."

End of conversation.....

After I got done texting Tina, I was in my room looking for an outfit to wear today. I wanting to go with some comfortable, lazy, but also something casual.

I decide on PINK hoodie, my black Nike tights, my weed socks, and my timberlands.

Asia's Outfit:

I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my natural makeup

I grabbed my book bag and walked downstairs to get 2 fruit grain bar, 2 fruit cup, and 2 apples juices for me and Tina.