Date Night: Part 1

(Asia's POV)

When I woke up this morning, I had a BIG smile on my face realizing that tonight is the night.

I got out of bad and looked over to see Tina is still sleeping, so I decide to get up and make us down breakfast.

I put on my blue and pink fluffy slippers and walked downstairs to started making 2 Crispy Chicken Sandwich Topped With Fried Egg.

After I finish, i cleaned up and put the sandwiches on a separate plate and went to go get some Orange juice for Tina and Apple juice for me

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Tina coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning boo boo." I said giving her her plate and Orange juice and grabbed my after.

"Morning. You ready for today?" She said sitting down on the couch while I sat next to her.

"Yup and nervous at the same time." I said.

"Don't be nervous. You two hang out a lot, so just don't think of it as a date. Just think of it as two friends hanging out." She said.

"Speaking of hanging out. I forgot to ask you what you going to be doing for Christmas break." She said turning towards me.

"I am going to go back to Hawaii and spend Christmas with grandpa." I said walking into the kitchen to wash our plates and cups.

"Anyone going with you?" She said sitting on the counter top.

"Everybody except mom and dad." I said putting everything back from where i got it.

"I wish I could go." She says.

"I know. Maybe we could go back for spring break." I said.

"Yeah, that will be dope and we could invite Larry and Lau." She said with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said while bumping my shoulder with her.

"So, we are we going to do while we wait." I said while looking at the time to see it's 12:30pm. Damn time we back quick

"How about we playing your PS4 and go back to sleep and it probably will be time for you to started getting ready." She said.

"Okay. Let's go." I said as we both went upstairs to my room to play Grand Theft Auto 5.

(1 hour before Asia's date)

After me and Tina woke up it was 6:50, so Tina decide I should probably started getting dress.

While she get out everything she need, I went to go take a shower and shave.

After I got out the shower, I put on my black lace bra and panties. I put on my robe and walked back into the room to see Tina had EVERYTHING and when I mean everything, I mean EVERYTHING laying out on my bed.