Knowing them better

(Amiyah in the mm)

(Third person's POV)

After Ms. Anderson gave us the rest of the class block to get to know our classmates, the girls turned their seat around to get to know the twins.

(Italic: Tina and Asia/ Bold: Les Twins)

"Favorite color?"

Larry: "Red"

Laurent: "Blue"

"Favorite Movie?"

Tina: "Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain

Asia: "Same"

"Favorite shoes?"

Larry: "Air Jordan Flight 45 High Black"

Laurent: "Air Jordan Flight SC2"

(Larry's Favorite Shoes)

http://soledier.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jordan-flight45-high-01.jpg

(Laurent's Favorite Shoes)

https://lestwinslove.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/air-jordan-flight-45-high-black-both.jpg

"What is one thing you will never do again?"

Tina: "Drink alcohol"

Asia: "Skinny dipping"

"What superpower would you have for one day?"

Larry: "Invisibility"

Laurent: "Super speed"

"One thing that can always make you smile?"

Tina: "My best friend, Asia"

Asia: "My best friend, Tina"

"Some of your biggest interests beside dancing?"

Larry: "Basketball"

Laurent: "Same"

"Favorite thing to do on your free time?"

Tina: "Dancing and drawing

Asia: "Dancing and singing"

"Favorite Anime?"

Larry: "Naruto"

Laurent: "Same"

"Favorite Artist?"

Tina: "Whitney Houston"

Asia: "Michael Jackson"

(Skip 2nd Block)

(Asia's POV)

After 2nd block, I was getting my books from my locker for 3rd Block, which is French when Amiyah came up to my locker and close it while I was still putting my books up.

"Hey Asia. How you doing?" She said with a fake smile."

"What do you want Amiyah?" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"I want you and your little friend stay away from Larry and Laurent. She said pushing me up against the locker.

"And why should I listening to you." I said looking to see everyone even the twins staring at us.

"Because if you don't, I will make y'all life miserable just like I did last year. I mean who would won't to date someone like you. You're a nerd and who would want to date you. I see why you're mother don't accept you because you will never be as pretty as her." She said smirking knowing that the situation about my mom will get to me. I tried to hold back the tears, but it wasn't working.

"Awwwww, look at the big baby." She said while her and her little poses was laughing at me. I looked around to see everyone laughing at me. The twins looked at me with sympathy. I couldn't look at them must longer so, I ran straight the bathroom and lock myself in a stall and started crying harder.

H

After I saw what that girl did to Asia, I ran to the girls bathroom where she was when I was stopped by a hand on my arm. I turned around to see it was the girl that made my belle cry.

"Don't worry about her. She know everything I said was true. How about me and you just skip the rest of the day and have some fun." She said rubbing up and down my arm looking at me seductive.

"Actually what you said to her was not true. She beautiful and I like hanging out with her. You're just jealous because she more beautiful than you ever will be and she's hanging out with her. Btw, I wouldn't hang out with somebody like you because you mean, rude, and don't have respect for yourself. So if you would excuse me, I have to go check on my belle." I said moving her hand off my arm and walking off leaving her and everyone else in the hallway shock.

I walk into the girls bathroom to look for Asia. I heard whimper and sniffing from the last stall at the end. I walk to the last stall and tried to open it, but it was lock.

"Belle, its Larry. Can you please open the stall for me?" I said in a gently voice leaning against the wall.

"Why, so you can make fun of me too." She said crying even more.

"No belle. The thing she says about was not true and you know that. Just please open the door so I can comfort you." I said putting my forehead to the stall door. I waited till I heard a click which mean she unlocked the stall. I didn't even give her time to even open the door. I just pulled her into a long comfortable hug. I pulled away from her to see her eyes and nose really red.

"Don't ever let her get to you. Everything she said about you wasn't true. You're beautiful just the way you are and I want you to stay that way. Don't change yourself for nobody." I sad whopping her tears.

"I won't. Thank you, but I think we should get out he bathroom before someone comes in and think we're doing something." She said hugging me again then looking at me.

"Yeah, I agree." I said grabbing her book bag and looking to see we had 2 minutes to get to 3rd block. We walked out the bathroom and went straight to class, ignoring everyone that was looking at us. I really hope I can keep her with a smile on her face.