Telling him

Recap...

(Asia's POV)

I knew that today I had to tell Larry about how amber been treating me, Tina and Laurent. Even if he don't believe me, I just have to get this off my chest.

"Larry, I need to tell you something." I said.

----------------------------------------------

(Asia's POV)

"What is it!" He said sitting back down next to me.

Here we go...

"Larry, Amber not who you think she is." I said looking at him.

"What are you talking about?" He said confused as hell.

"She's using you Larry. All those time she told you she love you, she lied. She only dating you because of all the money you make from workshops. She treating Laurent and me wrong. Laurent was scared to tell you this because he thought you wouldn't believe him because how "deeply" in love you are with her. He just don't want to see his little bro getting hurt like your past relationship. She treat me worst than she treat Laurent. Like she always say to me when you're not around, "Why would Larry hang out with a disgusted pig like you?" or "He only feel bad for you that why he's hanging out with you." And I'm starting to believe EVERYTHING she says. The real reason why I was crying was because before you came to the door, she said a few words to me that made me think of my pass.

Flashback...

"I'm here to work on the project with Larry. Is he here?" I said while looking down.

"Yeah, but listen to me Larry will never like a girl like you, so don't even try anything with him or I will hurt like you never been hurt before. You nothing to him, but a fat, nerdy, ugly, and homeless girl. I will always be his #1 even though I'm only dating him cause of his money. Your family already mess up and your mother will never love you and your father just feel bad for you. But, you will never be nothing, but just his partner to finish this stupid project and that's it." She said pushing me back from the door.

Flashback over....

"Words like what she said to me has been haunting my pass every since the accident I had. Larry I know you wouldn't believe me, but just remember, "Would I ever lie to you about something like this?" I going to give you some time to get your head so far out of Amber's ass to come back to your sense." I said whipping my tears and walking to Tina's house.

I know I was probably a little harsh, but I had to tell him the truth.

If he do believe me, I going to be there for him like a good person I am, but if he don't then I don't know what I can do.

I guess I will have to just wait and see what happen.

(Larry's POV)

After what Asia told me, I was shocked about what she had told me. I never had something to go off on me like that about my girlfriend.

But, is it true what she said?

I mean I always thought Amber was a nice, sweet girl that won't do anything to anyone, but after what Asia said to me, I'm starting to rethink  my thought.

"Damn, I'm giving myself a headache for think big about this." I said to myself.

I decided to go the dance studio that Asia own.

Me and her go there almost everyday to just battle each other or just practice together.

As soon as I got there I went straight to the stereo and played me and mon frère remix to Skylar Grey - I Know You.

(Song in the mm)

After I finish dancing, I later out on the floor still thinking about this whole situation about Amber.

I mean I love Amber very much. But, if what Asia told me about her and Laurent and how she always bullied and calling her name when I'm not around it she just using me for the money I make from the workshops.

I alright have my heart broken by 2 different girl and one of them is my baby mama.

Speaking of baby, I will be getting Lilo this weekend while her mom go to an interview.

I miss my baby girl so much and I know she miss Asia too.

The first time they met, Lilo was SUPER shy around her, but after a while she got use to her.

One thing I don't understand is when Lilo is around Amber, she don't hang out with her, talk to her, or play with her like she do with Asia.

I ask her why she don't talk to Amber. She told me that she don't like her and when I'm not around, she always tell me that you will forget about me and stay with her. She started crying and ask me if I would ever leave her and go live with Amber and forget about her m. I told her no.

If me daughter, my friend, and my brother say my girlfriend always talking shot to them when I'm not around, I know I have to talk to her and see what she say.

I didn't even realize that I was crying a little bit and it was around later, so I got up, turn off everything in the studio, locked the door behind and started walking home.

Tomorrow, as soon as I talk to Amber I'm going to confront her about her behavior to my friends and see if what Asia told me was true.

(A/N: Do you think Larry would believe Asia or Amber. Comment down what you think and why. Also, if you want to make a new cover for this book, send me some of you suggests.)