Les Twins

(Tina in the mm)

Asia's POV

I arrived at school at 7:25, which means l had 10 minutes to go to the office, get my schedule and locker, find my locker, and then get to class. I exit the car and was about to walk to the front entrance of the school when I heard somebody calling my name.

"ASIA." Said the unknown voice. I turned around to see it's my best friend, Tina running up to me.

"TINA" I said meeting her halfway by the school front entrance. Once she got to me, she jumped in my arms and we start spinning around laughing like we in one of them cliche movies.

 Once she got to me, she jumped in my arms and we start spinning around laughing like we in one of them cliche movies

"I miss you so much." Tina said as she got down off me.

"I miss you too. How was your summer?" I said looking at her and her outfit wishing I could afford something like that.

Tina's Outfit:

"It was so much fun, but it would've been more fun if you would have came with me

"It was so much fun, but it would've been more fun if you would have came with me. How was yours?" She said picking up her book bag and mines.

"Awwwwww, and it was fun. I go to do street performing there and I enjoy it very much. I brought you something back, but I left it at home. I will bring it to you tomorrow. I said grabbing my book bag from her.

"I bet that's what so much fun and I brought you something to and I bring it tomorrow." She said as we both walked to the front entrance of the school. We made it and I stop to get prepared for the comments that was about the be thrower at me. Tina came up to me and seen how nervous I was and said.

"Don't let there comments get to you. You're a beautiful girl and they're just jealous because they don't have your personality." She said while rubbing my back. I took a deep breathe and looked at her to tell her I'm ready now. She push the door of the school open and we start walking to the office to get our schedule and locker numbers.

"Omg, what is she wearing?", "I don't see why Tina is hanging out with a nerd like her.", "I see why her mother doesn't want her. She's ugly." Everyone start laughing at that last comment. That one really strike me because that's the same thing she said to me . I hold back my tears and kept walking, but a little faster. Tina knows what I been through with my mother and she always try to find her way to help me, even her mom and dad know. They have help me through so many situations having to deal with her and I appreciate them for that. We made it to the office when I started heard everyone talk about the new boys that are coming to this school. I guess they're famous or something. As long as I stay out the way, I should be good.