I can't believe him

(Asia's POV)

Bbbbrrrriiiinnnngggg......

I got up from my seat and walked out of the classroom to my locker to meet up with Tina to go to lunch with her.

"Hey, you ready?" I ask her after putting my books away and getting my other ones I need after lunch.

"Yeah, lets go." She said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the lunchroom.

When we got in the cafeteria, the line wasn't that long, so me and Tina rushed to get in line before everything get crowded.

Today is Friday, so that means it's Hot Wings Day and we all know everyone LOVES hot wings.

When I looked at my tray, my stomach started growling.

Me and Tina walked to our normal table and looked back to see everyone pushing trying to get their food.

We shook our head and started eating.

"Have you talked to Larry ever since, you know?" Tina asked me after swallowing her food.
\
"I haven't talk to him at all since then. I don't want to stress myself out than I already am." I said drinking my blue Gatorade.

"Oh, the reason I ask is because Lau told me how Larry had not been himself. Like he said Larry's hadn't been focusing when they dance or how we always in his thought. I just thought y'all talked." She said.

"Nah, but I'm just going to give him some time to think about it." I said.

I was about to eat another wing, I heard girls screaming, so I already knew that the twins just walked in. I don't even look back because I know if I did I would look at him.\

(Larry's POV)

We just walked into the cafeteria and every girl started staring and squealing to their friends.

Me and mon frère are used to this everyday, but the only person I'm looking for is Asia.

I looked around to see her sitting at her usual table with Tina. I know Asia saw me when I walked in , but she didn't want to look.

"Hey Lau, I'm going to go tell Asia." I said to him.

"Okay. Good luck." He said patting me on the back for good luck.

I walked over to their table and stand behind Asia and tapped her on her shoulder.

"Asia, can I talk to you privately please?" I said standing next to to her in the lunchroom.

"Sure." She said standing up, grabbing her stuff, and walked out of the lunchroom with me following behind her. Once we got into the hallway, she didn't say anything and neither did I. After about 10 minutes of thinking to myself, I finally put all my thoughts together to tell her the truth.

"After what you told me about Amber last week and I finally made a decision if I should believe you are not." I said to her with my hand in my front (back) pockets.

(A/N: Because they were their pants backwards.)

"What's your decision?" She said without looking at me. I knew she was nervous because she started playing with her fingers.

"I-ummmm believe you, but at the same time I feel like you're lying to me to get me to break up with Amber. I have been dating her for almost 2 years and I only known you for 3 months. If you had proof, I would've believe you, but you don't. Laurent said the same thing and I didn't believe him because I knew he already didn't like her. All I could know is you're just jealous that I'm dating her and not you. And at least she has a family that love and care about her and not treat her like trash." I said yelling and getting mad, starting to regret some of the words I said.

"Really Larry, first of all, you believing her over your OWN brother if you haven't realize that. Secondly, what about you daughter? She all you talked about and you don't even believe her. Explain to me, why would you own daughter lie to you? Thirdly, I just trying to be a good friend. I don't want to see you get hurt by a girl like her, neither does Laurent. That why we trying to tell you everything about her before it's too late. I would never lie to you even if we only been friends for FUCKING 3 months. And fourth, I would never be jealous of a lowdown, unloyal, disrespectful bitch like her. So, if you want to be hurt by her, go head because once you come back to your sensing and get you head far out of that bitch ass, you going to wish that you believe me. And lastly-" She started to say, but ran down the hall out the door with tears running down her face.

I was in shock after what she said. I have never seen her so upset in my life. I didn't mean to be so harsh on her like that, but after what she said, I think I kinda deserved it. That last part I didn't mean to say, it just slipped out. I just stressed her out even more with everything that going on with her family and now me.

I hope Lau can help me after I tell him what happen.
\
(Asia's POV)

I ran all the way home. Once I got to my room, I ran up to my room, closed the door, and jumped on my bed.

I burst out into to tears in my pillow. I can't believe Larry would say something to me like that. I mean I know I was kinda a little harsh on him, but what he said to me.

I mean talking about my family like that was very disrespectful and saying I'm jealous of her is wrong. I mean yeah I like him, but that just a secret between me and you and Tina also.

I hope I never see him at all because if I do, I know I'm going to get upset all over again.

I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep until I say darkness.

(A/N): So, how did you guys like this chapter. Do you think Larry was wrong about what he said? Or do you think he was right? Let me know you thoughts in the comments.)