Fun Day

(Hello everyone, so in this chapter, it just going to be about Tina and Laurent. Hope you all enjoy.)

(Tina's POV)

After what happen yesterday with Tina and Larry, I called her this morning and she told me everything that happen.

I'm just glad them two made up because everything was awkward without them talking, but anyways today is a VERY special day.

Today, Laurent suppose to be coming over and taking me and Mekhi to the zoo and then to the park. Mekhi haven't met Laurent yet, but I hope he like him.

When I woke up, it was 10:00 and Lau said he was going pick us up a 12:45, so we had enough time to eat breakfast and get ready.

I went into my bathroom, took a shower, then I did my hygiene. After I finish, I put on some sweats and a shirt then went downstairs to the kitchen.

When I got in the kitchen, I look to see my mom left a note on the fridge.

"Hey my babies. Sorry I had to leave so early for work, but I will be getting off early. I left some breakfast in the microwave for you two and some money on the table. Hope you both enjoy your day and I love you so much."

Love, Mom ❤️

I looked on the table to see she left $100, then I turned on the microwave to heat our food up. I wen to go wake up Mek.

"Mek Mek, wake up baby boy." I said shaking him gently. He open his pretty little eyes trying to adjust to the lights.

"Ti ti, why so brwght? He said running his eyes.

"Because it's morning baby boy. Come on let's go eat breakfast then after we finish, we will started getting ready for the zoo." I said picking him up.

When he heard zoo come out of my mouth, his head popped up from my shoulder.

"We wo to zoo toway? He said with his cute little baby voice.

"Yes we are." I said sitting him down and his chair. I went into the kitchen to go get our food out the microwave and some orange and apple juice.

I put Mekhi's food in front of him with his apple juice and then place mines next to him.

We sat down and ate in silence. After we finish, I took Mek back upstairs, gave him a shower, and went into his closet to pick out his outfit.

I helped him out on his white Polo shirt, his khaki pants and his Air Jordan 13 I brought him for Christmas last year.

(Mekhi's Outfit)