Depression

(Tina's POV)

It's been about 25 minutes since Larry and Asia went out into the hallway to talk. I'm kinda getting worried, so I grabbed my stuff and went over to Laurent's table to ask him if he wanting to go check on them.

"Hey Laurent, you want to go check on them. It's been about 25 minutes and they still ain't back yet." I said looking at Laurent.

"Yeah." He said grabbing his stuff and started walking in front of me out the lunch room.

We walked side by side in silently. I really wanting to ask him how Larry been after his little argument with Asia.

"Larry haven't been himself since Asia told him the true about Amber. He wanting to believe her, but say the same time, his head is too far up Amber's ass to believe her stupid ass lies. I just wish Larry would break up with her and get with Asia. She would be so much better then Amber. I just want my mon frère to be happy with someone that will love him, treat him right, and never hurt him in any type of way. And he wants to same thing for me too. I just don't know what to do anymore." He said still walking with his head down.

"I know how you feel. I want him to be happy with someone else beside Amber. I feel like Larry is like an older brother to me and I can trust him to never hurt Asia. She always had a crush on him since she saw y'all World of Dance 2010 performance on YouTube. She tell me everyday how she would love to meet her inspiration that help her started dancing again. Every time you guys have workshop that are close to us, she does everything she can to order ticket, but when she get enough they already sold out. She would cry herself to sleep every time because she wasn't able to meet you guys. I would always tell her that someday she would get her chance, but maybe it's just not now. But, on the first day of school when you guys walked into the front entrance, I knew she was shocked. In the inside, I know she was happy to see you guys for the first time in real life, but on the outside, she tried not to show her excitement. She would have never thought you guys would want to hang out with her or even talk to her. All I'm trying to say is thank you. For making her more happy than she had ever been before." I said stopping around the corner where Asia and Larry went to talk.

"You welcome. I mean I care about Asia just like a little sister to me and I feel like I need to protect her if something goes wrong." Lau said with a smile.

I smiled and turned the corner to see no Asia, but Larry on the floor with his knees pulled up to his chest and his head in between.

I thought to myself "Where's Asia?" So, I went up to Larry and tap his shoulder.

(Laurent's POV)

Tina tapped Larry on the shoulder. His head popped up and by the look on his face, I could tell something went wrong while he was talking to Asia.

Larry, where's Asia?" Tina said with her hand on his right shoulder.

"She left." He said softly.

What do you mean she left mon frère?" I said.

"I said some words I shouldn't have said. I feel horrible. I promise her dad I would never hurt her and I broke that promise over some stupid shit that had to do with Amber." Larry said  with tears coming down his eyes.

"What exactly did you say to Larry that will make her just up and leave like that?" Tina ask giving him a napkin to whip his eyes.

"I told her how I could believe you, but at the same time I feel like she could be lying to me to get me to break up with Amber. I also said I have been dating her for almost 2 years and I only known you for 3 months an if she had proof, I would've believe you, but you don't. I told her how Laurent said the same thing and I didn't believe him because I knew he already didn't like her. All I could know is she can just jealous that I'm dating her and how Amber has a family that love and care about her and not treat her like trash." He said but I could hear that last part.

"Wait, say that last part again. How Amber has a what?" Tina said getting up with a red face. I knew right then and there, Larry had fucked up.

"I said how Amber has a family that loves her and not treat her like trash. I regret saying that so mu-" He was about to say until Tina slapped the shit out of him. I can tell it hurt because the sound echo in the hallway.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT TO HER AND YOU KNOW SHE GOING THROUGH SOME PROBLEMS

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT TO HER AND YOU KNOW SHE GOING THROUGH SOME PROBLEMS. I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU TO NEVER HURT HER, BUT I WAS SO WRONG. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU TALKING TO HER AGAIN. IF I DO, YOUR ASS IS MINES!!!!" Tina said grabbing her stuff and running out of the front entrance.

I am shocked about what Tina said, but I'm also mad at Larry for saying something like that to Asia when he knows how tough that situation with her family is.

"Laurent, I- "

"Ne dites même pas Larry parce que vous savez ce que vous avez dit à ma petite soeur était fausse. Tout ce qu'elle a dit au sujet d'Ambre est vrai. Tu te souviens de cette cicatrice qui était sur Lilo quand tu es rentrée. Elle m'a dit que la cicatrice était de whem Amber l'a poussée dans la table. Elle ne voulait pas te le dire parce qu'elle sait que tu ne vas pas la croire. Je ne vais pas vous aider à récupérer l'Asie, mais si vous l'aimez tellement, alors vous faites ce que vous devez faire pour lui faire pardonner. Mais, si elle ne vous pardonne pas alors vous pouvez dire au revoir à votre petit écrasement."/ "Don't even say anything Larry because you know what you said to my little sister was wrong. Everything she said about Amber is true. You remember that scar that was on Lilo when you came home. She told me that scar was from whem Amber pushed her into the table. She didn't want to tell you because she knows you won't believe her. I'm not going to help you get Asia back, but if you like her so much, then you do what you have to do to make her forgive you. But, if she don't forgive you then you can say goodbye to your little crush." I said to him and walked away to my locker.

I hope he come to his sense to see that Asia really like him and only want what best for him.

(Tina's POV)

I drove to Asia after founding out what happen between her and Larry. I really should go back and punched th efuck out of Larry. I would've never thought he would do something like that to her.

I just hope she's okay and didn't try to do anything to hurt herself.

Once I got to her house, I didn't waste no time and got out the car and rung the doorbell.

I waited until I heard someone foot step coming down the stairs.

The door open and it was-

(A/N: So, what did you guys think of this chapter. Sorry, I took so long to update. I have been having some family problems going on and I have been stress out all month. I just wanting you guys to know I will be trying to update every weekend if I can. Make sure you vote on this chapter. Love you guys!!! 💖😊)