Suicide

(WARNING!!! This chapter is going to contain blood and tears. If your a sensitive person you can skipped the begin...)

"A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success."

Recap....

I waited until I heard someone footsteps coming down the stairs

The door open and it was---

----------------------------------------------

(Tina's POV)

The door open and it was Trey.

"Where's Asia?" I said with tears running down my face.

"I think she upsta-" I didn't even let him finish. I just moved him aside and ran upstairs to Asia's room.

I open the bedroom door to nothing. I look at the bathroom to see the door close. I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Asia, I know you're in there. Please open the door. You got me scared." I said knocking on the door.

Trey came into the room with a key on his hand. I took it from him and unlocked the door to the bathroom.

I pushed open the door to see something I didn't want to see Asia doing to herself.

(Asia's POV)

When I got up from my bed, I walked into my bathroom and close the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror to see my eyes puffing and red from all the crying, and my nose red.

I can feel my throats starting to hurt from all the screaming I did. I looked on the sink to see my razor.

I have never cut before, but I'm starting to think about. I grabbed it and looked at my arm.

I threw it on the floor and it broke into little pieces. I sat against the bathtub and pick up the blade.

I put it on my wrist, pushed down hard on it to make a line. I hurt like a bitch, but at the same time, it felt so good.

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt tears coming down my eyes. I looked at my arm and started getting angry about everything.

"1 cut for being not having my mother caring about me. 2 cuts for being an idiot. 3 cuts for being a terrible friend to Tina. 4 cuts for liking Larry. 5 cuts for ever trusting him. 6 cuts for not being pretty." I kept saying to myself, but didn't even realize that Tina and my brother were both standing there with tears in their eyes looking at me.

Tina ran towards me, took the blade out my hand, and looked at my arm and then the floor to see the blood dripping from my arm.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/47/cf/52/47cf52cf9145d49344064be677a606e6.gif

"WHY!!!" She said looking at me. I couldn't at nothing. All I could do was think. Why did I do this to myself?

My brother took my arm and wrapped a cold towel around it to stop the bleeding. Tina just sat down rocking back and forth saying why, why, why.

I couldn't say anything because I knew I should have stopped myself from doing this, but I didn't. I just let everything that has happen got to me.

We all sat there in silence for about 5 minutes until I wanting to tell them the reason why I did this.

"I don't know what happen. I guess everything that happen today between me and Larry just made me angry with myself. I could have stopped and I wanting to, but I didn't. I felt like I was a disappointment to everyone around me. I feel like I was a terrible sister/daughter. That's why mom and everyone else hate me so much. I felt like I didn't belong here anymore. I just wanting to end myself. But, that no the only reason why I did this. I find this because of Larry too. What he said to me today made me think...."I don't belong here. My family hates me, I barely have any friends and the boy I have had a crush on since 2012 doesn't like me. Why I'm I still here? Then, I realize I don't need to be here. No one would care if I was dead. Maybe they would be happy. So, I did this because of a guy. A FUCKING guy!!!! I could have I been so STUPID. I mean I get that I like him and everything, but after what he said to me today. I realize that I don't just like him now. I FUCKING LOVE HIM." I said as I bursted out into tears. Letting every little emotion I kept inside out.

"First of all Asia, you are not stupid. Second, are one of the most smartest girl I know. Third, I will never hate you. You have been my best friend since birth, I would never leave you even if I had a chance. I know how you feel about some if your family members hating you for no reason, but I know one day when you become a successful dancer or sing or both even, your mom and the rest of them are going to regret what they did and said to you. Everyone loves you. I love you. Your dad love you. Trey love you. Lau loves you like a fucking sister. He would do anything to make sure your safe and okay. And I know a lot other people you are close to loves you too. If you would've killed yourself, I would feel guilty because I wasn't a good friend to you. I would blame myself for your death and your brother probably would too. And Larry is a dick for what he said to you. I would have never thought he would say something like that to someone, but I know he didn't mean it. I know he care about you so much that he would probably take a bullet for you and your not stupid for liking him because you can't control the way you feel about someone especially if you have liking them for so long. I love you so so so much to ever see you like this. I just hope I could help you get over this." Tina said.

"Yeah and I would never hate you. You're one of the greatest sister I've ever had and I don't know what I would do if you killed yourself. And what she said about Larry is true. I had a talked with him before y'all got into an argument and he said he he ever do or said anything to make you cry, he would fucking punch himself. Laurent loves you like your his little sister and he would fight anyone and any god damn thing that mess with you or hurt you. And don't worry about me because dad is going to talk to her about the way she's been treating you. All I need you to do right now is clean yourself up and do something to make you stop thinking of everything that happen today because Larry's going to regret what he said." Trey said wiping his tears then wiping mines.

All I could do was pulled them in a tight hug.

"Thank you guys so much. I really needed that and your right I shouldn't worry about the people that don't care about me because they don't matter." I said hugging them.

After 2 minutes of hugging and. crying, we all got you and they walked out while I started cleaning up my wrist.

After I got done, I looked in the mirror, took a deep breath, and told myself nine letters I haven't said in a while.

"I am strong."

(A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter. I almost cried while writing this. And I know Larry would never do nothing like this. Also, I might change the name of this book soon, so if you have any suggestions, leave me comments letting me know. Hope you guys have a good day or night.💖)