Surprise!!

(Asia sister in the mm)

(Asia's POV)

Me and Larry met up with Tina and Lau halfway by the cafeteria door, so we all can walk to lunch together.

"Hey, y'all ready?" Larry said once we got in front of them.

"Yup." They said.

We walk into the cafeteria to see it was Nacho Day.

We got in line, got our food and went to go sit at me and Tina's table when we heard Jacob, the most biggest ignorant, jerk, manwhore of the school called Larry and Laurent.

"Hey Larry, Laurent, why don't you guys come sit at the table with the cool kids instead of the nerds of the school." Manwhore said and everyone at his table started laughing.

His table consists of sluts, jocks, players, and snotty rich people. Jacob think he own the school because his dad payed for half of it.

"Nah, we good bro. We don't want to these two AMAZING girls to hang out with a group of snotty jerks like y'all." Lau said walking over to Tina and putting her free arm around her.

"Yeah, we no like people like y'all because y'all think just cause your popular that not going to get you a job or college that you want. So, I think we would rather hang out with people who we can trust and not fake ones. Come on guys, let go sit cause I'm hungry." Larry said putting his arm around me and walking towards our table as the twins like to call it.

I looked over at the "Popular" table to see everyone of them are in shock because they just got shame out. Not only them, but the whole cafeteria is.

We ignore them and started talking like nothing just happen.

Everyone went back to what they was doing.

"I can't believe you guys stood up for us back there. No one never had the nerve to tell them off like that." Tina said in shock.

I shook my head agreeing with her while with my nacho.

"Someone had to, they think they better than everyone cause they have money, but they human just like all of us." Larry said.

"Yeah and beside we like hanging out with you guys. You no care if we famous dancers, you treat us like we are normal people and we like that about you guys." Laurent said.

I smiled because he's right. Even thought we are fans of them, that doesn't mean we're going to treat them different. They still normal people and go through problems everyday like we all do. They are no different from us.

"We like hanging out with you guys too. When you first got here, we was HUGE fans of you guys. We wanting to come up to you guys and welcome you.." Tina said.

"But we were scared because we thought you guys were going to be jerks and treat us bad. We're just glad that we had the nerves to talk to you and not pass out." I said finishing her sentence.

"Awww, étreinte de groupe." (Awww, group hug) said Larry pulling us all in a big hug.

Me and Tina start laughing and hugged them back.

We only had 5 minutes till the bell ring, so we just started talking about anything.

When the bell rung, we all went the same way to Music class.

(Skip Music class, cause it was the same thing said as in French class)

(Larry POV)

After Music class, me and Asia walking to Tina locker to see her and Laurent in their own little conversation.

It was the same thing Ms. Fernandez said in French class about the project. Me and Asia already decide we are going to come up with lyrics for the song first, then make a beat for it.

Asia decide to get Tina back for scaring her last week after watching a scary movie at Tina's house, so she walk quiet behind Tina, so Tina won't know she was there.

She put one of her over her lips telling Lau to be quiet and don't say anything.

"Tina!!!!"

"Aaaaaahhhhh, shit fuck me right in the asshole." Tina said jumping up and turning around only to see Asia and me killing ourself laughing.

Lau tried to hold back his laugh, but he couldn't help it and fall on the floor laughing at her.

Tina was slightly embarrassed that she said that out loud and cover her face with her hands and shook her head.

"I'm sorry Tina, but I had to get you back from last time." Asia said hugging her embarrassed friend.

"Omg, I fucking hate you for that." Tina said hiding her face in Asia's shirt.

"I love you too." Asia said rubbing her back.

After everyone calm down there laughter, we talked to Tina and Lau for a little bit then they went to class.

Me and Larry decided to go to him and Laurent house to work on our project.

But first I had to go to my house to get my overnight bag to stay at Tina's house for a couple days after the incident this morning.

I told the twins about what happen, but I didn't tell them the part where my mom hit me.

I haven't really told them much about my personal life. I thought I should wait first.

"ASIA!!!!! Larry said shaking my shoulder.

"Yeah!!" I said getting out of my train of thoughts.

"I been calling your name for the pass 5 minutes. We at your house. What was you thinking about so hard?" He said opening my door and pointing to the front of my house.

Her House:

http://vignette2

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lookout/images/f/f4/Nice-house-slc.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120526042017

"Oh, my bad and nothing really." I said then thanking him and got out the car.

I look in the driveway to see my mother car is gone, which mean she's at work.

I walked to the door with Larry behind and pulled out my house key.

I push open the door to see.....