Close to you

(A/N: I'm going to change Asia's character to Zendaya for now on. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. I will try to update more.)

(Asia's POV)

Yesterday with Larry was fun. We finish our song, got to know each other a little more, and played 2k till it was time for him to go.

We have only a week left till we have to perform our song in front of the WHOLE school. I am so nervous to do this, I think I might pass out.

I got up, went to the bathroom and did my hygiene, and walk into my walk-in to put on my dancing outfit.

I decide to put on my Tupac T-shirt, my red leather joggers, my black, white, and red Air Jordans 13.

Today, me and Larry are going to the dance studio to making choreography for 2 songs. One of them I pick and the other one Larry pick.

After I got ready, I sent Larry a text telling him that I'm ready. He text me back saying he is 5 minutes away.

If you guys are wonder, where's my parents and my brothers and sister? Well, my dad went to go visit one of his friend that is in the hospital in Paris. My mom had a business trip for 2 months. My older brother, Tyler went on vacation with his new girlfriend, Jazzy. My other brother, Calvin and my little sister, Allison has been staying at our uncle because my mom thought it would be "better for them". So, I have the house to myself.

I didn't even realize that Larry had text me saying he was out there. I grabbed my duffle bag with some extra clothes, fruits, and 2 bottles of water.

I walked out the door and made sure that the door was locked and walk to Larry's car, which was a black G-wagon.

(My dream car😍😍😍)

"Hello bunny teeth." I said putting my bag in the back and turned back to look at Larry to see him looking at me with his cute smile.

" I said putting my bag in the back and turned back to look at Larry to see him looking at me with his cute smile

"Hey." He said giving me a hug and started driving to the studio.

"Did you pick out your song?" I asked him.

"Yup. I think you going like this one. Did you?" He said.

"Yup." I said very exciting. We finally made it to the dance studio, walked in and put our stuff down and get to work. 

It took us 2 1/2 hours to learn Larry's dance. After we finish his, we recorded it and took a short break.

(A/N: Just replace Asia into Lau part)

"That's was fun. I love your choreography so much! Did you make this up yourself or you had some help from your brother?" I asked him taking a drink of my water.

"I had some help from my brother." He said laying out on the floor.

"Oh okay." I said. After our 10 minutes break, we got up and started learning my choreography, which took about an hour and then we recorded it.

At the end of the dance, me and Larry decide to go to Pizza Hut because we both was craving pizza.

"How did you come up with that choreography?" Larry ask me after taking a spill of his sweet tea.

"I have always been a Miguel fan for so long and I decide why not make a choreography to one of my favorite song by him. I made this a long time ago, but I change some of the moves. I just never wanting to perform it because I ever had no one to do it with." I said taking a bite of my supreme pizza.

"Wow, well I'm glad you pick me to dance with you

"Wow, well I'm glad you pick me to dance with you. Larry said eating his pineapple pizza, which is REALLY good.

 Larry said eating his pineapple pizza, which is REALLY good

We finish eating and decide to go to the park and just talk. I realize throughout the whole day that me and Larry have gotten closer than ever.

Ever since he apologized for what he did, we have been trying to hang out a lot more, which I don't mind at all.

When we got to the park, we sat on one of the benches and started talking about our embarrassing moments we had in our childhood, what it was like dancing in front of a big crowd, and how did we get into dancing.

It was starting to get late, so Larry drove me back home. When we got to my house, he walked me to the door.

"I had fun today. Thank you for everything." I said looking up at him.

"I did too and you welcome. I mean after we I put you through, I wanting to make it up to you." He said smiling.

"Yeah. Well, I should let you get going now. I don't want Lau to rink I kidnapped you." I said giving him a hug.

"Okay. I will see you whenever I see you." He said hugging me back. When we pull away from each other, Larry did the unexpected.

HE KISSED ME!!

Well not exactly on the lips, but on my cheek close to my lips. I walked into the house, close the door, and walk to go sit down on the couch.

"Larry, I think I just fell more in love with you. 😍😍" I said to myself.

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I would like to say one thing. Thank you guys SO much from the bottom of my heart for 4K readers. I would've never expect so many people to read my book. Thank you all for your love and support. ❤️😇)