Lunch

(Asia's POV)

After the bell rung to go to lunch, I grabbed my book bag and start walking to my locker to get my books for 4th Block so when the bell rang, I can just go straight to class. My eyes are still a little red from crying so much, but I feel a little better after that talk I had with Larry. While putting my books up, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Putting the rest of my books up, I pulled my phone to see I got a text from Tina says she left school because of a family emergency. I texted her back and said ok, see you tomorrow. 💖😘

I arrived to the cafeteria after I was done texting Tina back. I walked inside and got straight in line because if I didn't, it was going to start getting full quick. Grabbing my tray, I walk down to see that we are having cheese pizza, chips, cookies, and a juice or water, which is so good. I grab everything, typed in my lunch number and start trying to find an empty table.

After about 5 minutes of looking around, I finally found a table in the corner by the trash can. I guess it's better then nothing, Right? I walk over and place all my stuff down and grab my phone and earphone out of my pocket. I put my earphones and put my music on shuffle (song in the mm). While listening to music, I could heard people laughing and throwing paper at me, but I just ignore them the best way I can.

(Larry's POV)

Me and mon frère was sitting at the lunch table in middle of the floor with the crew. While eating, I start looking around for Asia when I saw her sitting at the table in the corner by the trash can other her earphones in her ears. Some people was laughing at her and throwing paper. I start feeling bad because she don't deserve to be treating the way she is been treating. I looked at mon frère and he was looking at her to with sympathy in his eyes then looked at me.

"Go over there with her." He said pointing to where she was sitting.

"You sure?" I said looking at him with a smile.

"Ouais, allez vous asseoir avec elle. Je sais que vous aimez son Lar. je peux le voir dans ton regard." ("Yeah, go confront her. I know you like her Lar. I can see in your eyes.")
"Okay, thanks bro." I said standing up with my tray and book bag. I walk up behind her and put my hand over her eyes and put all my stuff down on the table.

"Guess who!" I said with a deep funny voice. She start smiling at little bit.

"Ummmm, is it August Alsina?" She said with an innocent smile.

"Nope, guess again." I said trying not to laugh.

"Oh, I know. Chris Brown!" She said leaning back. I uncover her eyes, sat down next to her and look at her while pouting

"Awww. I know it was you Larry." She said pinching my cheeks a little. I pushed her hand away and looked at her.

"Why you sit alone belle?" I ask her playing with her hair, which is really soft.

"I didn't have anywhere else to sit, so I sat here and I really wanting to be almond after what happen today." She said frowning a little. I grabbed her chin making her look at me.

"You could have sat with me and mon frère. I know Tina left because of family emergency and she told me to make sure you sit with us, so you won't be alone and don't worry about what happen with that girl because that was in past and this is future now belle. Now, stop frowning before I start tickling you." I said looking at her with a playful glare. She was still frowning, so I start tickling her sides.

"Stop Larry. I'm very tickling." She said while laughing.

"No. Not until you say, "Larry is the most cutest and most handsome boy you have ever seen." I said still tickling her.

"Ne-v-er." She said trying to push my hands away from tickling her.

"Okay, then I guess I won't stop." I said tickling around her neck.

"Okay, okay, okay. La-rry is the most cu-t-est and most han-d-som-e boy i have ever seen." She said. I stop tickling her after she finishing. She was trying to catch her breath. She looked at me with a playfully mean glare.

"I sworry belle. Please forgive me ." I said with my puppy dog face, which I know she can't resist.

"Okay, because she puppy dog fave is so cute." We start talking about a lot of random thing and she ignore everyone that was staring at her and just focus on me, which is what I wanting her to do, so their comments won't get to her. I was about to tell her something else funny, but the bell rung before I could say anything.

"Hey. What's your next 2 classes?" I said walking beside her grabbing her book bag and carrying it for her.

"Music and then I have free Block in the library. What about you?" She said.

"Me and my brother have the same class as you except he has health last block. Come on, we can walk to class together." I said holding my hand out for her to grab it.

"Okay." She said accepting my hand and we started our walk to Music.

(Asia's POV)

I feel like the twins are going to change me and Tina's life and make us feel like we did a while back.