Seth looks at Alvin shock of the atmosphere suddenly changing .

"..y-yeah..I remembered that too...and the time..when..we separated ". Seth said looking down on the bed sheet a blush on his face.

Alvin sighs and place a hand on Seth's shoulder.

"Look Seth "it is" all your fault". Alvin said.

"What!!!? I was expecting something nice ". Seth yelled .

Alvin laughs at Seth. "What's funny!!". Seth yelled.

"It's just ..you always fall for my jokes hahahahaha, you know I was joking right? ". Alvin said.

"Stop teasing me!..I actually felt bad for rejecting (y/n)'s confession!". Seth said a blush on his face as he turn his head to the side.

Alvin stop laughing as he saw Seth's serious face.
"She confesses to you?..your so harsh". Alvin said.

"No! I-..look it's not your business ..besides it work ". Seth said.

"...your so worried about her that you did that just to protect her or ...yourself ?". Alvin said.

"I want to protect her but!..Jason..he..I-..I'm so confuse!..I can't understand myself!". Seth said.

"...relax and think for a moment..ask yourself why?". Alvin said.

".....it's all my fault ". Seth said as he starts crying again.

But Seth's eyes suddenly widen as he felt arms wrapping him into a hug.

"What are you doing?". Seth said.

"Will you stop crying! I had enough seeing you cry! It makes you look weak!". Alvin yelled .

"You know you could've just told me..but you hug me". Seth said.

"I'm ..comforting you okay!". Alvin said.

"C-comforting...pffft hahahahaha". Seth this time break off a laughter and laughs at Alvin's red face.

"What is it assh*le!!?!". Alvin yelled.

"It's just weird that your turning soft! Hahahaha your turning nice! Hahaha like a wolf turning into a cute puppy". Seth said trying to hold his laughter.

"Puppy just ass". Alvin said.

"Hahaha..but hey thanks for the comfort". Seth said as he smiled.

"Yeah..your really need it..Seth..don't worry we'll find her ..". Alvin said.

"You'll help me?". Seth said in surprise.

"Yeah duh..we are...best friends after all". Alvin said a warm smile on his face.

Seth can't help but grin.
"This means ..we're friends again?..even if I been an assh*le to you back in the past?". Seth said.

"We're not friends ...best friends". Alvin aka turning his head trying to hide the blush on his cheeks.

"Hahaha right , Is it late to apologize?". Seth said.

Alvin shake his head to the left and right saying no.

"Well..I'm sorry before ..I was just-

"Helping me..I know..I know you too well that you'll push yourself just to help others". Alvin said.

Seth smiled . "Thank you". Seth said.

"No problem ". Alvin said.

"By the way how did I get here?". Seth said.

"The guy named Nathan or whatever his name was called us because he found you at a road soaking wet in the rain". Alvin said.

"Oh the name was too close..its Ethan the one with the white hair and cute golden eyes?". Seth said.

"Yup that little cinnamon roll ". Alvin said.

Seth and Alvin chucked suddenly the door burst open to reveal Ethan who is crying and runs towards Seth.

"Seth!! I'm so glad your alive!!". Ethan said hugging Seth as he cries.

 Ethan said hugging Seth as he cries

Seth smiles and pats Ethan's head.
"There there , I'm alright see? So stop crying". Seth said to Ethan.

"Waaaah!!! But your hurt!". Ethan said.

"Hahaha don't worry about it , I'm okay...by the way how did you found me?". Seth said.

"Well..I was heading to your house when I found your car park at a restaurant..and then I cross the road I saw this body on the road and when I walk closer I saw you". Ethan said.

"Okay". Seth said.

"Then I called the police and the ambulance ". Ethan said.

"But why were you heading to my house?". Seth said.

"Because I was lonely ..There's no one in the mansion I can talk to because everyone was busy and I miss you and (y/n)...oh speaking of (y/n) where is she?". Ethan said.

"........".

".........".

"..........".

"WHAT!?!!  SHE WAS KIDNAP!!?!". Ethan yelled .

Seth keep nodding his head as Ethan scolded him.

Ethan sighs . "Well unless your safe..Don't worry will work together to find her". Ethan said.

"Yeah". Alvin said as he smiles.

Seth smiles .

              "Yes we will find her".

"Soooo~ anyone hungry?".

Everyone turn their head as they saw Greg on the doorstep holding a paper bag.

"Greg!".

"Did I interrupted?...I brought food". Greg said.