thirty-one

ESCAPEE FROM HOERYONG JAIL FOUND GULITY FOR CAR ACCIDENT CRASH AND HOMICIDAL CASES

dong young-bae, staff reporter

thursday, feb 25, 2017

BUSAN - two bodies were found near the recently found escapee from hoeryong prison. authorities are still researching about the cause of these two unfortunate events.

police were called in around 1 AM in the morning, in which an anonymous figure claimed to have seen the missing prisoner and a car who had fell off the cliff due to high speeds and uncontrolled steering.

special reinforcements were called in once the missing car was found and retrieved.

a male body was found inside the car. he was recognized as PARK JIMIN, age 21, neuroscientist.

there were fractured limbs within the parts of the man's body, along with swelling on the left side of the face and nasal discharge.

ironically, this neuroscientist had a rather severe brain injury when the car was falling off the cliff.

the head was thrown forward, the brain colliding with the rear of the skull. this lead to intra-cerebral bleeding; bleeding inside brain. the neck was also broken, doctors expect it was a quick yet painful death.

the other body was recognized as SUN AREUM, age five, daughter of the escapee.

the coworkers from park jimin's hospital said that areum was adopted by PARK JIMIN and his girlfriend, SOO BYUL-

"fuck."

-after she ended up in the hospital with her biological mother dead.

somehow, the five year old child wasn't in the car with her guardian, and was instead found buried in the snow, with a brutally stabbed knife wound on the left of her shoulder.

doctors suspect that she died from the cold and/or blood loss.

SUN CHANG-WON, the escapee, was found as the murderer of the child.

he was noticed when another caller said that she had found chang-won carelessly waving a knife over his head while crying, saying, "i did it."

he was taken and found guilty over both deaths, according to witnesses.

he will be charged with a death sentence.

SOO BYUL, the adoptive mother and the girlfriend of these two victims, has not been questioned ye-

SHUT DOWN PHONE?

YES   NO

[SHUTTING DOWN...]

"soo byul...."

"get the fuck away from me."