twenty

-soo byul pov

"hey, guys," said taehyung, giving a wave.

"HYUNG, IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND? SHE'S CUTE, OH MY GOD-" screamed jungkook. 

"NAMJOON HYUNG, HURRY UP, TAKE A PICTURE, TAKE A PICTURE!"

"ok. say cheese," namjoon leaned over to the camera and squinted. jimin held my hand and gave a v sign with a cute pout. before i could even react, namjoon took the fucking picture.

"done," he said, smirking and looking at the finished result.

"HYUNG, I WANNA SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," screamed taehyung, who literally flew towards the camera.

"NOT UNLESS I GET THERE FIRST," cried jungkook, who attempted to body slam taehyung out of the way but ended up getting body slammed himself.

"awwwwwwwwwwwww, they look so freaking cute," taehyung said, with literal hearts in his eyes. 

"BUT I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE PI-" yoongi (who wasn't fanboying with the other three) slapped jungkook to shut him up. 

"anyways, lET'S HAVE A GROUP PICTURE!!!!" cried namjoon. "EVERYONE GO TOWARDS JIMIN AND SOO BYUL, YOONGI TAKE THE PICTURE FOR US THANKS BUD," he said, and sprinted towards us.

"bitch, i swear to god, you legit inspire my inner serial kill-"

"TAKE THE PICTURE, HYUNG!" shouted jungkook and taehyung at the same time. they had already decided on their pose. 

taehyung was in a draw me like one of your french girls pose, jungkook was laying on top of a car, and namjoon was derping. jimin, however, had me in a fucking headlock, with me being the awfully poor victim. 

"one, two, three, cHEESE!" shouted yoongi. he took the picture.

"aw," yoongi said. "even i think this is cute." he said, glaring lovingly at the camera screen.

"awwwwwwwwwwwwwww," taehyung and jungkook sang at the same time. then they looked at each other like OH MY GOD, WE SAID THE FUCKING SAME THING  and started smiling.

this squad is so cute, although i just met half of the people in it for the first time today. without knowing, i started smiling too.

"JIMIN, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS SMILING! SHE LOOKS EVEN PRETTIER WHEN SHE SMILES!" cried jungkook, and the boys fanboyed again. with yoongi this time.

jimin gave a proud smile. "y'all single losers, she's mine, ok?" he gave a manly hair flip. 

i rolled my eyes. "thanks you 'y'all single losers,' jimin and i-" i glanced at namjoon- "and namjoon are late for work now. we're all gonna be fired, thanks fam."

namjoon's eyes widened into large golf balls. "HOLY SHIT, I FORGOT," and started packing up the camera (and thankfully not breaking it). he then turned to taehyung and jungkook. 

"shouldn't you guys be at school, now that i think about it? taehyung, drive jungkook back to his school using my car. i'll carpool with jimin and soo byul."

taehyung tilted his head. "but hyung, we're already here," he said, pointing to the preschool.

jungkook gave an offended gasp. "HOW DARE YOU, BITCH. I CAN BEAT YOU IN WATER BOTTLE FLIPPING 24/7, COME HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR BALLS," he shouted, chasing after taehyung.

namjoon shrugged. "they'll get in the car sooner or later. now hurry up, seokjin is gonna yell at me again." 

jimin started the engine once we were inside, with namjoon and his five star camera at the back. "well, we're gonna be fired either way. fuck," he ruffled his still-wet hair.