eighteen

-third person pov

"um, bitch, i'm sorry if you didn't realize earlier, but i'm very very very vERY sensitive about my love life, and i don't appreciate it if my boyf- i mean, dude, just sent a picture of us kissing to our boss."

after finally cleaning up areum's piss on the carpet and playing with her and making rice for her and playing with her again and washing her teeth and putting her to bed and finding and enrolling a kindergarten for her, soo byul had a chance lecturing jimin about the group chat he had invited her in. 

freaking jimin doesn't know about "privacy," thought soo byul.

he held up his hands as if saying, 'I'M INNOCENT.'

"wasn't my fault that areum got a hold of my phone. i didn't even know that she could take pictures with it!"

soo byul crossed her arms and considered spanking him.

"this is the 21st century, what the fuck do you expect. and why did you say 'our kid?' now everyone thinks that we had sex," she replied.

jimin turned red. "h-how can you say that word so easily..."

"SEX! SEXSEXSEXESESEXEXESXESEXSEXSXSFEBFGAWGILWNGLKNALWKNGLKA-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SOO BYUL. MY EARS ARE STILL VIRGINS!"

"I'M STILL A VIRGIN, TOO, BUT ALL YOUR FREAKING FRIENDS AND OUR BOSS THINKS THAT WE DID THE THING, AND-"

"mommy, what's a virgin?"

as still being unexperienced parents, both the "mommy" and "daddy" jumped at the sight of areum. as jimin jumped, he accidentally kicked soo byul's shin (who planned to kick his balls later).

"well, honey, why aren't you going to bed?"soo byul said, trying to cover up her pain.

areum made a noise that could only be described as "huuuuuu." 

jimin saw this as a warning. just as tears were threatening to spill, he recognized this was his time to step in. it was important for the both of them to stay calm, because it wasn't areum's fault that she wasn't used to the ease strange surroundings yet. also, they say babies (and even grown children) can sense stress and fear and it only makes them more worried and afraid.

"hello, areum! let daddy carry you back to your bed to have a very, long, nice nap." jimin said, taking areum by the hand. areum (who was still dazed since she just woke up) finally laid eyes upon jimin's face and showed him her gummy smile.

"thanks, daddy!" she said, soo byul still amazed at jimin's ratherly mature save.

then, she realized that she wasn't doing anything.

i mean, c'mon, every hoe like soo byul should get the chance to show off her skills, am i right?

she took areum by the other hand and started jumping as if she was having a cringe attack. 

"you're going to kindergarten tomorrow!!! kiNDERGARTEN! I CAN'T WAIT, AND SINCE YOU'RE SO PRETTY, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE SO MANY FRIENDS-"

"YAYYYYYYYYYY," said areum, and together soo byul and areum jumped together while laughing and smiling. 

how cute, thought jimin, who was currently admiring his two female roommates playing with each other. 

it was just good. it was good seeing soo byul and areum having fun together, thought jimin.

he was so happy that he didn't realize when they started throwing stuffed animals at him.

"MOMMY, LOOK! IT'S DOOLY I LOVE DOOLY! HE'S SO CUTE~"

"nO, AREUM, THAT'S MINE! DOOLY IS MINE!" shouted jimin, suddenly out of his loving trance.  he started running after areum as she started dancing with the stuffed animal.

now it was soo byul's turn to realize the happiness of having areum. 

everything was just... perfect.

and, as the very irresponsible adults they are, they skipped sleep and played with areum all day.

it was a shame, though, since they only realized the beauty of having areum just now.

little did they know, everything would fall apart.

really soon.

----

a/n: much fluff with a hint of angst amirite or amirite

SKNDFLASNDFLKADNLSKFNLSANDFSL THIS IS ENDING SOON WHAT I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND BUT

a few more fluff and the plot will be rELEASED HAHAHA

BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME DURING THE TESTS, I FELT SO FREAKING HAPPY SKLDAFNLSKDNFLSKNF I WASN'T GOING TO PUBLISH TODAY BUT I PUBLISHED THIS SHORT THING BC OF YOU GUYS ILY