nine

THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY FIRST UPLOAD OF THIS CHAPTER OMFG IM SO SORRY ALDJFLAKDFJ IF YOU READ THE FIRST UPLOAD THEN YOU'LL REALIZE THAT SOME OF THE ORIGINAL CHAP WAS CUT OUT~ THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING ;-;;;

-soo byul pov

so now we're in seokjin's office. jimin and i side by side, sitting in little plastic chairs, seokjin in front of us, hands clasped and his angry face red, and lastly, areum on the ground, playing with the trophies that seokjin won from all his successful surgeries and nominations.

i focused on areum. she looked a lot more reassuring than seokjin's red face.

"soo byul. what is the reason for your immature actions and your.... inappropriate language in public?!"

shit.

i looked at seokjin's face, and his eyes were piercing right through my head. i swear, i could feel his little invisible lasers shooting out of his eyes and making holes through my head.

"uh..."

oh my god what do i say... i'm gonna get fired, my life is going to get ruined say something understanding, you can do it, cmon soo byul baby you can do this..

then i got it.

i swallowed my gathering saliva and said, "i'm sorry sir, but i'm on my period."

seokjin's face changed from being angry into being confused, then embarrassment, then becoming angry again.

"if you can't control your womanly advancements under my roof, i'm afraid i'll have to kick you out."

"NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO!!" i screamed, nearly flipping his table. jimin fell over from his seat from my sudden action, and there was a big THUMP when his booty hit the ground.

ouch. but eh, i'm more important.

"sir, sir, i can explain. park jimin left his doctor id near the bathroom, and when i went searching for him," jimin snorted when i said this, "i found this little girl in the cafeteria. we talked for a while, and then, and then, um, this little girl asked me to be her mom...?"

seokjin's eyebrow went flying up. "and... did you agree?"

"yes, yes! mommy did agree to me, right mommy?" areum said, looking expectantly at me.

i gave a smile at her, and then turned to seokjin. i mouthed a "no," along with the words, "please help me."

seokjin nodded. "go on with the story, soo byul. concerning with jimin."

i licked my chapped lips. "well, shortly afterwards areum asked me if i could be her mother, jimin came and started.... triggering me."

jimin gave an offended gasp, and leaned towards my face. "i wasn't triggering you, i was simply speaking the truth."

before i could argue back, jimin sat back on his chair and crossed his arms, while continue on with MY story. "anyways, the little girl asked me if i could be her daddy, and i agreed."

real straightforward, boy.

seokjin massaged his forehead. "well, i guess you guys have no choice but to work together."

"WHAT?!" i screamed. "i didn't even agree to being her parent!"

seokjin shrugged. "you know how little girls are. do you really want to break her," he pointed and areum, who was pouting, "heart?"

jimin butted in. "sir, you can leave. soo byul and i will take care of this matter," and seokjin shortly left.

jimin stood up and gazed at me. "soo byul, i'll take her at my apartment this week, and you'll take care of her the next week after that. is that fine?"

i stood up, and crossed my arms. "no, no, no fam. i never agreed: only you did. i'm not taking any responsibility of this child."

jimin shook his head. "after you ran away- i mean, after dabbing in front of me- areum was asking about you. 'where's mommy,' 'she's really pretty,' and so on. she really likes you, soo byul." he looked at me. "don't do it for me, do it for her."

i stared at him, and thought of my decision. a feeling of guilt and awareness washed over me. then i replied:

"fine, hoe."

and areum started clapping.