six

oml im so sorry this is gonna suck

-soo byul's pov

what the fuck did she just say was my first thought.

i'm going to stay chill, but i still needed to decide on my answer wisely.

if i said yes, then that meant that i would have to take all the responsibility for this little baby. eep, i ain't gonna do that. but if i said no, then areum would probably break down and cry a river again, which would put me in an awkward position, and so on and so forth.

should i distract her? maybe i could just pretend that someone called me and then i would excuse myself and run away, but then areum would be all alone.... oh soo byul you idiot why did you even get yourself into this troub-

"unnie? are you ok? you look pale.." i heard areum say.

"hahahhaha, nope, i'm ok, i'm just thinking abo-"

"lemme help you," areum interrupted. she stood up slapped me hard on the cheek.

wait what-

"unnie, you still look pale, let me help you again!" and this time, she used both her hands to slap both sides of my cheek.

man, can that baby slap hard.

"STAPH OH MY GOD," i shouted at her, and used my cold hands to rub my cheeks. they felt like they were burning, did this girl take karate class when she was an infant or what?

"yay, unnie's back again~!" areum giggled and clapped her hands, revealing her pearl white teeth. cute.

"wait, does this mean that you'll be my mommy?!" screamed areum.

"oh sh-"

"YAYYYY, I HAVE A MOMMY NOW~" areum hopped off the bench and took my hand as she kissed me on the cheek. "sorry for hitting you mommy, but i think it helped you, didn't it?"

i was gonna reply 'well no go fam,' when i heard some stupid guy voice interrupt me.

"woah there, soo byul, you were bullied by a four year old?"

woah there. that went too far.

in a split second, i decided that i was going to punch that dude in the face, bow, and take areum's hand to run away together while the guy will always remember his humiliation done by soo byul the great.

but the moment i turned around, i got flustered and nearly fell on my head.

mr. park fucking jimin came again, new and improved. there was no sign of embarrassment or tears on his face now, instead, he look amused. and this time, i was the one who was embarrassed.

why the fuck does park jimin always appear in my life in my most embarrassing moments?

"aye, my man park jimi-" i started to say (to further prevent my impeccable humiliation), when areum interrupted me again.

"mister, this woman is my mommy now!" she said while jumping up and down.

jimin's eyes widened and stared shockingly at areum. "she's a mom? then uh who's the dad...?"

oh shit, oh shit, what do i do....

areum simply smiled and said-

"you can be the daddy!"

a/n: sorry i didn't know what else to call jimin