eleven

OMFG I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU 1.3K READSS?!?!??!/.14OP1 UOJT[12IWG; I CANT TAKE THIS IM SO TOUCHED THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH MWAHHHHH

-third person pov

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE RAMEN!?!," soo byul screamed angrily at jimin. 

jimin shrugged. "it was simply a white lie, soo byul. nothing to be angry about," he replied, eyes only focused on the road.

"i did it for m- i mean areum. she really wanted to meet you again, so i decided to lie and tell you that i had ramen at my house..." jimin said, with areum nodding aggressively in the background.

ultimately pissed off, soo byul exploded.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL HOE- WHAT DO YOU MEAN RAMEN IS NOTHING TO BE ANGRY ABOUT? RAMEN IS LIFE, RAMEN IS THE FUTURE, RAMEN IS BAE, RAMEN IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR LIF-"

jimin pulled over and stopped the car, along with staring intimidatingly towards soo byul. unbuckling his seatbelt, he advanced slowly at the shocked woman, who was busily thinking about a comeback. by the time jimin stopped advancing, he was literally hovering above soo byul's body, face nearly a hair's breadth away. 

soo byul attempted to stop breathing to hide her bad breath.

"soo byul..." jimin began making a pissed off face and shaking his head. 

"w-what...?"

"would you really pick ramen over me? are you sure that instant noodle," he looked down at his pants, "is worth than this?"

-soo byul pov

ok everyone chill this is going to be fine everything's fine he's just a thirsty fuckboy nothing out of the ordinary just gotta make sure that you keep your v-card nothing's wrong-

i coughed with such importance. 

"well, um, ramen is quite, uh, amazing and um very satisfying to me but-"

oh shit, satisfying? this sounds wrong. oh crap what do i do what do i do what do i do 

he smirked. "satisfying?"

i smiled awkwardly. "yeah?"

the smirk got wider. "are you sure it's as satisfying as m-"

"MOMMY, DADDY, WHEN ARE YOU TWO GOING TO KISS?" screamed areum. "CAN YOU KISS RIGHT NOW? I WANT YOU TWO TO KISS!"

jimin immediately pulled back, his smirk replaced with blush. his eyes simply stared forward, and his hands started to fidget nervously.

such "dad." forgot that a child was in the car, did you?

"hahahaha," said jimin nervously, "we were.... just asking each other questions, darling. we weren't going to kiss- right soo byul?" he said.

"wow, are you sure we were just 'asking each other questions' you little bi-," 

"WELL, AREUM, LET'S GO HOME SHALL WE," screamed jimin, violently tugging on his seatbelt.

"but-"

"BUCKLE UP, HERE WE GO!!!" 

"say sorry first-"

"VROOM VROOM GOES THE CAR AND VROOM IT GOES!"

jimin stepped on the accelerator and drove off, leaving me and areum unanswered.

looking at his flustered state, an idea popped into my head.

i chuckled. 

this is going to be way more lit than just a dab.