Tyler ran out and came over.

"Are you okay?" He said helping me up.

I didn't respond. I just looked up to the sky.

I heard a click of a gun and saw my dad lift his arm.

HOW THE FUCK IS HE NOT DEAD?!

He aimed towards me but I pulled my gun out and shot him in the head.

Blood went everywhere and I kept shooting him till there were no bullets left and the gun just clicked repeatedly.

"Stop, Amy stop he's gone. He's dead!" Tyler yelled grabbing the gun and throwing it.

I only realised I was crying when I tasted my salty tears. After that darkness took over.

Tyler's POV

I caught her body as she collapsed and quickly picked her up. I got into my car and reversed. I glared at George's body as it fell to the ground by the tree. I quickly cleaned the windscreen with the window wipers to get all the blood off and then sped off into the direction that I had just come from.

I need to get her to a hospital.

Mikeys POV

We stood and waited for Tyler to come back. After 30 minutes we saw a car speeding down towards us and noticed it was my car.

"There he is" I yelled pointing to the car alarming all of the others who had joined us just moments ago because they decided to turn around.

As Tyler got closer I realised he wasn't slowing down.

"Get in your fucking cars! Something's wrong" I yelled and ran to the drivers seat of the SUV Tyler was driving not too long ago. As soon as he sped past I began to follow. Behind me was Marco in another SUV and Aaron in the last SUV we had.

"Call tyler" I said to Daniel who was in the back with Aiden and Diego.

He handed me the phone as it rang. After around 5 rings Tyler finally picked up.

"Where's the closest hospital?" He said through the phone.

"Aiden" I said asking him to pull up the info.

"20 minutes but the speed we're driving around 10" he said looking up.

"You hear that?" I asked and Tyler replied with a yeah.

"Get Dr Adrian on the phone. Tell him to get to the hospital we're going to asap" he said and hung up.

"I've just sent Tyler directions, follow him. I've also told the others to follow us. I'm calling Dr Adrian now" Aiden said.

"Hello?" Adrian's voice came through the phone.

"Dr Adrian it's me Aiden, we've got an emergency. I've just sent directions of the hospital to your phone. Please hurry." He said as fast as he could.

"I'll get the chopper. It'll be faster. Who's hurt?" He asked as a shuffling sound came through along with his voice.

"Amy" I said pressing my foot on the gas to try get the car to go faster.

"Okay, we'll be there soon..... son come on we gotta go" after that he cut off the phone.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Daniel asked leaning forward.

"I hope so" I replied.

Amy's POV

I just killed my fucking dad.

Woah.

And I've gone and knocked myself out again.

The sound of heavy breathing filled my ears and I began to panic.

"Hold on for me Amy. I can't loose you." Tyler's voice said in a panic.

"I'll yell at you when you're okay for going, but right now please hold on." He said. I heard the roaring of a car and figured I'm in it.

Tyler's POV (So many POV swaps😂)

I pulled up in front of the hospital and got out the car. I gently but quickly picked up Amy's lifeless body and ran through the doors.

"Someone help her" I said but no one seemed to listen.

"I SAID SOMEONE FUCKING HELP HER" i yelled louder to grab everyone's attention.

Soon enough a bunch of doctors and nurses came running towards me with a gurney.

"What happened?" A doctor asked looking over her body and shining a light in her eye which he had just forced open.

"She collapsed?" I said as more of a question than anything.

"My personal doctor will be here soon. For now just do what you can" I said walking along with them as they began to wheel her away.
------------------------------------------------

9 votes and 3 comments 👀thanks.

Lets got for 10 votes and 5 comments for the next one. Clearly 10 for both is too much😂