"a-ami?" i blink and look to see johnny and reever looking at me confused. i force a smile and wave. have they truely forgotten how the order almost killed me? how rude. good thing i heal fast..well not to fast like road but faster then a regular perosonz. wait..did that make sense? 

"hihi im sooo happy you guys could make it to the party hehe" the earl smiled at me and put a hand to his mouth making a shh motion. i nodded and did the same. road even joined in and we all laughed. uncle came up and smiled at me.

"now ami member you get to make sure everyone says put while i go get a few more people ok? promise to be a good little girl" i nod happily. 

"ofcourse hehe" he smiled and used the ark to run to get more. i cant wait. daddy gets the job of getting allen. he is going to be so excited to see us all. after a while i saw wisely bring in Kanda. hehe stupid BAkanda. i watched as he was layed down by the man in the floor. and looked at road.

"who is that in the floor road?" she looked up at me and whispered.

"thats Alma Karma. he and Yu Kanda grew up together. and Yu kanda attempted to kill him only for the order to turn Alma into a science experiment. and LIE to Yu kanda about his death. its tragic really. how stupid the order is" i giggle and nodded. 

"we're going to make them fight and hope allen gets hit in the backlase so his noah side awakens" 

"ooh this is going to be fun. Nii-san will surely get hit! he wouldn't let two old friends fight hehe" she smiled bigger then her stitched mouth should be able to allow. wisely moved back to us and road moved to his shoulder. wisely sat and watched but soon after everyone or well most got back. (mightra and mercyma were still gone sadly) daddy came flying threw the cieling with nii-san. i yelped as they fell on the earl lunching me into the air and into allen-nii's arms. 

"a-ami!!! what are you doing here!?" daddy glared and pulled me out of allen-nii's arms hugging me to him.

"same reason we all are here, though Lord millenium we gave you fare warning" i looked down at millenie. aww poor millenie just getting stepped on. i saw uncle sitting on something. how strange. was he always siting on that? 

"what the hell are you trying to accomplish here?" allen said glaring at daddy. i pout at him. isn't he happy? this is all for him after all. i saw Ba-kanda get up. allen-nii tried to talk to him but he just looked blankly around. hm..OH look a man is in the seat uncle is in. i smile and wave at the man. he glares at me making me feel sad. wonder who he is? i dont remember him from the order? oh maybe he was a new friend of nii-sans. poor guy was missing his arms. OH maybe me and road could play with him later. im sure nii-san wont mind.

"h-hey walker be careful this noah can control your body with just his mind"the no arm man said. how rude! telling secrets.  uncle pouted to. meanie

"so everyone here is" allen looked around and uncle smirked. hehe yay now he gets it. isn't this fun. 

"yes i got everybody under my control strung up like puppets. oh and im a complete and total sadist so if you dont want me to twist and snap them into a Nassery of balloon animals well i would recommend i would do as we say" i blinked and looked up at daddy.

"daddy whats a Sadist" daddy blushed and glared at uncle before looking around. 

"i-ill tell you later reaper" i pout. but i wanted to know now.

"so just lie down and let you kill me! what are you going to make her watch!?" allen said pointing at me.

"Geeze boy calm down where only here to welcome you into the family" daddy smiled and i nodded happly. but allen didn't look so happy. why not? he gets to come home with us now. why wasn't he happy?

"w-what? welcome me!? im still your enemy!" i wince and hug daddys arm. 

"um hay guys. ya i just wanted to remind you, that your standing right on top of our lord Millenium" i blink and look down. OPS

"s-sorry millenie" i say sadly but he just lunched us up daddy held me and set me down gently as the earl pinned allen down.

"consider your self a success allen walker you have successful won over out hearts" i smile and nod happily. 

"i-i what!?" allen was chocking but millenie was only playing with him so its ok. i whispered to daddy i was going to sit by wisely and he nodded letting me run off to wisely. i held his arm. i like wisely he was so fun to play with. when he was around..i like him best from all the "new" born noah. he smiled and patted my head with road on his shoulder. 

"you are not a replacement pianist of the 14th but in fact the 14th him self! aren't you? and now that the cats out of the bag i have no intention of letting you return to that despicable order." the earl said. allen's eye widen.

"thats the deal" daddy said smirking down at nii-san.

"you can thank dear ami for finding out your little seceret i bet you didn't know that she as has the ability to sense dormant noah did you" i blush. aww i get praised for my sneaking out. ill take it millenie hehe. 

"but the real kicker was that little message you send me. because you know i manufacture akuma, they are the eyes of my operations, they're my limbs and my eyes. what they see i see" millenie said. message? OH when did allen send a message. awe i wanna see it. 

" you said and i listoned and i must say quite the message" allen winced and tried to talk but then something strange happened.

"what are you talking about i never sai" his eyes turned a bright gold. allen! so i was right yesh!

"ah..ok you got me" allen put a hand on millenies cheek smiling softly.

"i just wanted to reach out to you and tell you that im finally back" i smile but then i fell like something isn't right. hugging wisely's arm he looks down at me confused. allen? 

  "thats not your nii-san ami..that is Neah the previous 14th." wisely looked sad to tell me. then i saw neah look at me and smirk. what was he thinking? wisely held me closer almost glaring at the one who wasn't my allen

"is it really you. my 14th" wisely looked sad. i wish i knew what happened with the last 14th. millenie just said he killed everyone..but why? and would neah do the same.

"i knew you would come for us brother, but this time ill kill you for sure and after your gone ill take your place as the millennium earl" suddenly allen grabbed the earls coat lifing him self up so he was face to face with him smirking like wide. i gausped and hugged wisely. no please dont hurt millenie neah!

"so all this time thats what your murderous transitory has been about" allen started to fight against his noah neah. he yelled at him to get out, coughing up blood. oh no! 

"I REFUSE TO EXCEPT THAT" allen yelled head butting Millenie! 

"allen dont be a meanie" i glare why did he hurt millenie? the earl held his head ears forming.

"AHH HEADBUTTING!!!" aww poor earl.

"listen up earl and you the 14th you listen good. my name is allen walker, im an Exorcist! and i will not be anyone else!" allen looked at me sadly. i hugged wisely's arm and he patted my head.but then something ran past us and grabbed road! i turned and saw road in Kanda's mouth as he started undressing her ribbon. P-PERVERT!

"WISELY HOW COULD YOU LET THAT MAN TAKE MY ROAD!" uncle yelled. wisely looked boredly at him.

"need i remind you that neither me or Ami are the fighters of the group" he said. i watched as kanda and allen talked. i wonder what about.