Epilogue

Every one screamed and hollered as we left out into the school parking lot. There were actually a lot of early graduates so it was hard trying to find my mom. When I did she squeazed the living shit out of me.

"I'm so proud of you sweetheart." She said and I smiled while hugging her tightly.

"Legar!" Some one yelled slightly over the loud croud. I sighed at the voice. I turned to see the jock whom also graduated early. He walked up to me with one of his friends. I stepped slightly in front of my mother on reflex. Then he did the last thing I expected. He extended his hand and spoke. "Your not bad Legar. Your not bad." He said and I stared at him for a moment before taking his hand. "And I am so down for a rematch." He said and I laughed.

"Ok I'll think about it." I said and he smiled. Then his friend wrapped his arm around the jocks waist and spoke.

"Can we leave now babe. I've got to get Jamey. " He asked and the jock nodded.

"By Allen take care of yourself." He said then wrapped an arm around the others boys shoulders while they walked away.

"Should have saw that coming." Regans voice said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ya." I laughed surprised and he smiled. He kissed my lips and I smiled into the kiss while wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist then we pulled away and rested our foreheads together.

"Im so proud of you." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and he pecked my lips again before pulling away but keeping and arm wrapped around my waist.

"You wid it daddy!" Jaydeth yelled as he ran up with Bubba. He jumped into my arms and hugged me like a monkey. I laughed and hugged him then pulled him up onto my shoulders. Bubba and Molly smiled at me with Caddy holding her hand.  When she saw Regan she ran to him and hugged his legs. Then Liz punched my shoulder.

"Your still helping me with homework." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure sure no problem you two make me help you anyway its not like I have a choice." I said and they all laughed.

"Duh." Regan and her said in unison.

*****

I sighed." It feels like forever since we actually got to do this." I said laying back  with my head on his stomach. He combed his fingers through my hair.

We looked up at the stars while listening to the waves crash agaisnt the shore. "Im glad you got my mother to take Jaydeth off our hands." I said and he chuckled.

"I have a present for you but I need you to stand up so I can get it." He said and I sighed while slowly getting up off the blanket.

"You know you dont have to get me presents right?" I asked and he spoke.

"This one I do." He said and I looked back out at the water. I heard him stand. "Ok." He said and I turned. However he wasn't standing. My heart stopped and before he even started speaking tears filled my eyes.

"Allen Legar you are the love of my life whether you like it or not and I could never dream of being with someone other than you. I know our lives have been rough and bumpy but we pulled through it together. Had you not been there I probably would have been long gone by now. I still remember the night you handed over the dollar because I need it and I always will remember it till the day we die. So will you give me the honer of allowing me to your marry your sexy ass and allow me to have a family with you as my husband and fifty percent custody of our son?" He asked holding up a simple silver band but to me it was the most perfect peice of metal I've ever seen. I couldnt control the tears as they fell from my eyes.

I couldn't speak all I could do was wrap my fingers in his hair and kiss him. I kissed him with everything I had as happiness filled my chest. I kissed him deeply and eventually it made my knees weak and I dropped to the ground while kissing him. I could still feel tears sliding down my cheeks but they were quickly wiped away by Regan's cheeks.

I unconsciously grabbed his hand and felt the smooth ring box in his palm. This caused me to start crying again so I pulled away from him and my head fell to his shoulder. He chuckled at me.

"Is that a yes?" He asked and I huffed out a tearful laugh.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course ill marry you." I cried and he smiled bigger than he's every smiled before. His forehead leant agaisnt mine and he grabbed my hand. He pulled the ring out of the box and slid it onto the ring finger of my left hand. I practically squealed and  threw my arms around his neck while kissing him again.

There were cheers around us but I didnt care I just kept kissing him. I pulled away and wrapped him in my arms.

"I love you Regan. I love you so much." I said and he sqeezed me tighter.

"I love you more." He said and I shook my head.

"Theres no way." I said and he chuckled. He pulled away from me and looked at me. My mom was next to us and Regan looked at every one.

"He said yes." He yelled and everyone cheered. I blushed and he smiled. Then kissed my lips again.

*****

"God I think thats the best sex that we've ever had." Regan said breathlessly. I chuckled while pulling him to me. "Besides the first that was fantastic too." He said. I chuckled again while kissing his lips again.  I gripped his hand in mine and happiness filled me even more when the ring pressed between he and i's fingers. His other hand traced over my stomach out of habit.

"So whos last name do we take?" I asked kissing his hair. He shrugged running his soft hand over my arm and finding my hand.

"I dont care just so long as we share the same one." He said making me smile. I pulled his lips back to mine and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much Regan." I murmured. My lips brushed his as I spoke. His lips curled into a smile. He pulled away some and we looked at each other. Loving amusement filled his still lust filled eyes.

"Prove it." He said brushing his lips agasint mine. So that's exactly what I did.