News!

~Hey Pupils!!!!!

So the huge Launch for our Gaming Community has commenced for the last 2 or 3 days.

The 2YF is open to join and be a part of for all genders, races, ethnicities, religions and hobbiests.

There is however an 2 main requirements.

21+ and Xbox only

We have ranks and a hierarchy with which u can. Move through or remain if if it's what u like.

The 2YF strives to have a fantastic gaming team who works together and supports one another. We strive for women specifically, as well as those who fall prey to creeps and pedos on the xbox platform, to have a place to go where they know they are respected and heard. We want to make xbox a place of enjoyment and fun for those who may be surrounding themselves with the wrong kind of people.

DISCORD
Our Discord with me https://discord.gg/cvSdzrws2B

XBOX
Two Ya Face Clan

So I really hope to see a few of u there as we build our community and friendships. I thank you all for the time u have to read this and or to check out what 2YF has to offer.

But anyway ya if u read this and ur at this point thank u and feel free to pm me if u got questions about literally anything.

Thanks again for reading my book.

Tush...
I purple you💜💜💜💜 and just remember....

You nice......
KEEP GOING

~Shade