Hi!

Hi Pupils, 

For starters thank you so much for all the reads. It means a lot to know that someone takes a little time out of their day to glance at the words I have spent years when I was younger working on. 

I know most of you read the book because I was under the label romance and Bxb ect...

I know but at the same time I'm having a really bad problem with the first book that ive ever written. This Book is Run.

I put way more time into that one especially towards the end of the book. Remember and keep in mind that I was a pewnie baby when it came to writing at that time so I didn't focus on describing much especially in the beginning of the book. Now I'm obviously not saying this to tell you, you need to go read my book. I'm asking if any one is interested it is a werewolf categorized book but I tried hard on it. I just want to know if its worthy of even staying on wattpad and or if its even interesting. I totally understand if most of you don't want to. I know I get it but I'm just asking for those who have time and like werewolf supernatural stuff its got a lot of it in there and is soully based off werewolf stuff so ya that's just me begging out loud lol. But anyway I thank you all so much again for even reading my work and I thank those of you again for taking time to read this part of the book. I am working on a 2 to this book and if you all want to see that happen don't forget to comment or message to let me know.

Love,
Shade