22

I woke to Regan's naked body over mine. It's been another uneventful few weeks and my mother so happened to be on a work trip this weekend along with Molly having the the girls out for the weekend as well. This resulted in Regan not keeping his hands to himself and us having the house alone all night.

"How long have you been awake?" Regan asked startling me.

"Umm not long I just woke up maybe a few minutes ago." I said and he snuggled farther into me. His chest was over mine and his arm was bent over it as well. His leg was sprawled across mine with my arm wrapped around his waist. He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck and sighed which made me whither as his breath fanned across my skin.

He chuckled knowing full well what his body does to mine when he does stuff like that. He kissed my neck and I sucked in a tight breath.

"Your a terrible person." I stated. That only made him kiss me more as he climbed up to straddle my waist.

"Oh really?" He said and I nodded looking up at him. His hands ran up my chest making my breath hitch from his touch. His hands wrapped around my neck then pulled me up so my face was inches from his.  "You sure as hell didnt seem to think that last night." He stated and heat flushed my cheeks. I looked down so he wouldnt see but he only chuckled and lifted my head up while kissing my lips.

He bit my lip making me groan which aloud our tongues to fight for dominance. The longer we fought for dominace the more and more his hands touched my body. Until he decided to play dirty and get handsy again which of course cause me to instantly give in with a moan against his lips.

I pushed him back and stradled his waist. Never once did we break the kiss. His hips grinded against mine and I moaned agaisnt his lips again but he pulled away some.

"You've got to stop or I'm not gonna stop." He said and I chuckled down at him while biting my lip.

"Who said I wanted you to stop." I said and his lust filled eyes also filled with mischief. I brought my face inches from his.

"Your moms gonna be home." He said and I sighed.

"Do you not want to have sex with me or what?" I asked pulling away and he instantly shook his head.

"No babe it's not that it's just your loud Allen like really loud." He said and I couldnt help it when i threw my head back in laughter. Then kissed his lips and pressed him into me with a moan. He groaned and bit my lip again.

"That just means I like it." I moaned against his lips and he groaned agian while moving my hips. This cause a stream of moans to leave me and for the next few hours he literally had to smother my lips with his to keep me quiet. I tried biting my lip and holding my breath but the more he worked wonders on my body the more I craved to have more. Along with the closer we both became to hitting the climax only made me moan even more. Which of course Regan had to drown out with his lips.

We both hit the climax and i slid off him and onto my side. We both breathed heavily as he wrapped his arm around me. I heard the front door slam and I quickly pulled the blanket over us all the way.

As suspected a few minutes later my mother knocked on the door and when no one answered peeked her head in. Then it closed and it was quiet.

"Good timing." I said and he burst out laughing.

******

We were all sitting in the living room watching a movie on the old t.v. I was sitting in between Regans legs and leaned up agaisnt his chest on the floor up agaisnt the couch as my mother, Caddy, and Liz sat on it.

It was a commercial when my mother spoke. "So Al have you thought about anything you want for your birthday?" She asked and Regan looked down at me.

"Birthday? Whens that?" He asked and I looked at my mom.

"I swear to god if you tell him I wont talk to you for a week." I said.

"June eleventh." Liz said and I glared at her.

"Nothing I dont want anything." I said and they all scoffed.

"Why is it such a big deal that I know?" Regan asked. I sighed and wiped a hand down my face.

"Because you dont need to get me anything. Its not that important and I dont want you three to feel entitled to get me anything." I said and my mother laughed.

"Im your mother Al it's my job." She said and I shook my head.  I looked at the t.v. and watched as the couple sat down on a picnic blanket and stared out at the water.

"This is so cheesy." Liz said while sighing dramatically.

"Its actually really nice. With the pillows and stuff just not the food and wine. Ice cream is better." I said and my sister nodded.

"True ice cream makes it hard to pass up." She said and i chuckled.

"So you mean to tell me your birthday is in two days and you didnt bother to tell me?" Regan said and I sighed. This was gonna be a long ass fuckin three days.