25

Regan's POV

I ran as best I could away from the building we were in. My heart pounded and my leg throbbed with pain. I crashed into someone and cried out in pain while falling.

"Oh my god our you alright?" She asked.

"He's in that building up there you have to get to him." I said but my head pounded and my mind blanked then I was out.

*****

I woke to beeping noises and people whispering. I shot up in the hospital bed and Allen's mother looked at me. Tears laid upon the waterline of her eyes.

"Wheres Allen?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Just lay down and relaxe." She said but I shook my head.

"No where is he did they get him? Tell me." I hissed and she sighed with sadness.

"By the time the police showed up and searched the building they were gone. No one knows where exept that a man saw a women and a man dragging a teen age boy into a white Sudan and drove off." She said and my heart stopped.

I fell back on my back and grabbed my face. Why? Why did this have to happen? What good does it do him to steal the only thing that matters to someone. More importantly me and why Allen?

"The good news is is that they have a license plate number." She said and I shook my head.

"But think about what could happen to him in that amount of time." I groaned out.

"We will find him Regan." She said and I sighed.