8

The alarm clock went off waking me up. I set it for 7:30 which meant there was still thirty minutes before we actually had to get up. I was on my side and Regan was on his side with his back pressed against my chest. My arm was wrapped around him and his fingers were intertwined with mine. Regan groaned next to me.
"Could have warned me your alarm clock is fuckin loud as hell." He groaned out sleepily.
"Hit the god damn snooze button then." I said my voice still tired. He let go of my hand making it fall to his waist and reached over while clicking it off. He pulled his arm back and grabbed my hand again while intertwining our fingers again. He leaned back into my chest with a sigh and I closed my eyes again.
Regan's body relaxed and I knew he was asleep and the moment I began to drift off my door opened and I could hear footsteps. I sat completely still and slowed my breathing. There was a tapping noise then it was suddenly quiet. I heard footsteps again then I felt a blanket lay over us. I buried my smile in the crook of Regan's neck. Thanks mom.
Then I fell back to sleep.

Loud buzzing sounded as the alarm woke me again. I slowly moved over and Regan fell on his back. He groaned and opened his eyes as I leaned over him to get up while pressing the snooze button on the clock.
"Do you have to go to school?" He asked his voice tired.
"Yes unfortunately. Plus i don't feel like having the back of my head slapped." I said and he smiled with a chuckle. He leaned closer and i spoke. "You could come with and we could just skip class." I said and he smirked."I still have to go though." I said and he groaned. I went to my dresser and grabbed cloths to take a shower. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then got dressed and went down stairs. My mom was in the kitchen already when I sat down on one of the bar stools.
"Morning sweetheart do you want breakfast or are you just gonna have coffee." She asked.
"Coffee." I said she nodded. She poured a cup for herself and I. Then poured a little milk in mine and handed it to me. I smiled and thanked her while taking a drink.
I like coffee a lot but I think black coffee is disgusting but I drink mine with only milk for creamer. "I knew you and him were close but I didn't know that close yet." She said and I almost choked on my coffee. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.
"Thanks mom for now making me uncomfortable." I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously. She chuckled.
"I told you he needs you Al." She said. I sipped my coffee and soon Liz came in and quickly grabbed something to eat. I checked the time. It was about 8:30 and we head to the bus stop at 9:45.
Then there were footsteps on the stairs and Regan walked in still slightly sleepy. My mom smiled at him and he smiled back. My sister left the room and Regan walked around me. He rubbed a hand across my shoulder. My mom turned around and looked at him.
"Are you going to school with them Regan?" She asked facing him. He nodded and I looked at him surprised.
"I thought you didn't want to." I said and he shrugged. My mom turned. "Do you want to stop by your house so you can get cloths and your school stuff?" I asked and he nodded.
"You better head out then cause its already 8:40." My mother said and I took one last drink of my coffee before setting it in the sink. My mom kissed my forehead and hugged me. She walked over to Regan who was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. She wrapped an arm around his shoulders to which he froze then she kissed his head and walked out of the room.
I saw a small smile played at his lips as he continued to rub his eyes. I ran up stairs and grabbed my jacket and book bag. Then headed back down while avoiding Kilo's attempted escape.
"You ready then?" I asked and he nodded. We quickly headed out. There was light snow on the grass but that was it. We walk silently to his house. We went through the back and quietly went into his room. He looked at me and put a finger to his lips then pointed outside to a old rusty truck parked in the driveway and i nodded. He quickly went to his closet and i stood by the door to the hallway in case someone decide to come back.

"Fuck Allen." He whispered. I turned to him.

"What?" I whispered back.

"My school shit is down stairs." He hissed. I nodded.