30

I slowly got out of the car with the help of Regan. I was still weak but alot better after being stuck in the hospital for a week and a half. I only slept once and it was because Regan was there. I cant sleep at all without him there because I keep seeing him when ever I close my eyes.

I was finally able to go home now. By home i mean Molly's because my father is still out there so I had to go into hiding. Molly was the onky person my father didnt know about. I had to hold onto Regan's shoulder so I didn't fall as I limped to the front steps of the house. My hip still hurt and they told me that it would be fine in about another two weeks. All I needed was wrest and to not be on it that often. Basically I was bed ridden still.

"You got it or do you want me to carry you up?" He asked as we made it to the large set of stairs.  Obviously I was ticked that I had to ask him to do it but I wouldn't be able to make it up them. I sighed and he nodded knowing exactly how I felt about it.

Im glad me and Regan were the only ones here because my mother had to work and Liz got a job at the bar with Molly. Caddy is with Buba. It would be so embarrassing if they were here cause then i would look so pathetic.

Regan wrapped his arms around my legs and back then lifted me up. Not that I didnt like it when he carried me. I loved the feeling of being in his arms but hated the reason why im in them. He carried me up the stairs then opened the front door. He wrapped his arm back around my waist and walked me to the couch. He helped me sit down so I was laying. I sighed and leaned back against the arm as an uncomfortable achy feeling filled my hip.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded while pressing my palm to it. It helped relieve it a little. Him and I haven't talked about it at all and im glad. Another thing that we hadn't done was kiss because everytime I would think about it images of my fathers girlfriend would filter through my mind. I ran a hand through my dry hair and sighed.

"I wish i could take a shower." I said. He smiled.

"You could." He said and gave him a sarcastic look.

"I cant stand." I said and he nodded.

"My sister is rich remember she has baths tubs too." He said making me laugh a little.

"That sounds like a good idea but I dont know how long I can stay sitting much less move." I said and he sighed.

"I'll move for you." He said and I looked at him surprised. "Dont look at me like I just told you im braking up with you."

"Im still amazed that you havent. As a matter a fact I'm still waiting for you to realize your waisting your time." I said and i saw anger in his eyes but he hid it. He closed the distance between us but didnt kiss me.

"I told you I dont waist my time. Why do you keep saying that like your waiting for me to leave you?" He asked and I bit my lip nervously. He looked down at my lips and I saw desire flash i his eyes but when he leaned closer her face smirked at me and I looked down. He sighed and kissed my forehead instead.  He made a habit of doing that every time he would almost kiss me but I would pull away. "Come on." He said and pulled me up gently.

"Where are we going?" I said.

"Your taking a bath and I'm gonna help you because I love you." He said making me smile. So he took me to the bathroom where he filled the tub and had me get in it. I was embarrassed im not gonna lie. I mean I was completely naked in front of him and severely self conscious.

I was in the water with soap but I was still embarrassed. However the warm water helped with the soreness in my body. It was a nice bathtub too. It was alot bigger than I expected but I still felt nervous.

When I was finally clean he helped me stand while the water drained and handed me a towel. He looked away as I wrapped it around my waist then helped me out.

"Calm down Allen. If we weren't currently in this situation I would have been in there with you." He said and I swear my cheeks lit up like a red Christmas tree. Oh god! But at the same time my heartbeat spead up with happiness when I realized he said 'if we weren't currently in this situation.' When in all reality I'm the one I the situation.  He just got sucked into it because I love him.