Harry only shrugged in response. "I don't want my mum to think that I have no friends at this school." He admitted. 

"But you do have at least one friend at this school," I felt the need to reassure him. 

"Exactly, and I need that friend to come today."

"Alright. What should I wear?" I began biting at my lip.

"Wear whatever. My parents won't be expecting a cocktail dress" Harry laughed.

"Fair enough," I sighed.

"What you're wearing is fine,"

"What, no it isn't," I laughed.

I glanced down to Jake's white t shirt I had on, my faded nike jogging bottoms and my white air forces. 

"Well we're here" he shrugged.

"What?" I sat up and looked ahead to see probably the biggest house I had ever seen in real life, a mansion. "Woah," I breathed "no way you live here," I turned to face Harry but once again he only quickly nodded. "Your family must be loaded." I looked around at the massive green land which lay in front of the house. 

"My parents are," Harry parked the car and climbed out.

"Harry seriously I can't meet your parents looking like this" I released my hair from it's pony tail and tried to untangle the frizzy mess, wishing I was the sort of girl who bothered to make an effort in her fashion sense during the school week. How do some girls their tight skinny jeans or like boots or like fancy tops... it's school. 

"Why do you care what my parents think?" Harry quirked an eyebrow.

"Because," I smirked.

"Just come on," Harry hesitated for a moment "friend."

I smiled at his words and followed him up the driveway. Once we reached the entrance door Harry swung it open and I looked up to see chandeliers on the ceiling, the ceiling was high and as Harry spoke everything echoed.

"Gem!" Gem! Gem! Gem, gem.

Not long after Harry's words a girl that looked only slightly older than us came walking down the hall, adjusting her leather jacket. 

"Hello birthday boy," she squeezed Harry's cheeks.

"I missed you," Harry picked her up during their embrace and I smiled at their affection. I had assumed that she was Harry's sister?

"Missed you too Curly," she ran a hand through his hair and I burst out into a fit of laugther.

They both faced me and I bit my lip trying to contain myself but once again burst into a fit. Once I had calmed down I wiped a small tear from underneath my left eye. "I'm so sorry just carry on talking. Sorry," I folded my lips and looked away from them both. 

The girl laughed and gave me a quick hug.

"Hiya, I'm Gemma, Harry's older sister."

"Cool, I'm Jullian, Harry's best friend in the whole wide world." I smiled widely.

"Oh," Gemma smirked then turned and began walking down the hall. Harry followed and so did I. "So why aren't you two at school?" Gemma sat on a stool by the kitchen counter.

"Oh we uh-" I began and looked to Harry.

"We had maths first lesson and I didn't wanna go in so I brought Judge here." Harry's truthfulness always seemed to amaze me.

"Judge?" Gemma looked to me.

"Oh that's just my surname," I smiled.

"Oh yeah, Harry tends to do that" she whispered and popped her lips. Okay?