I looked at messages in confusion to see I had one from an unknown number.

Unknown: you think you're funny Tyler, but I'll get my revenge on you. Just watch

I quickly screen shot and opened a new message with Marco.

Me😎: hey is Tyler there? Tell him I need to talk to him please xox

Marco: yeah I'll get him to send you a text one sec x

07485204874: hey what's up? It's Tyler by the way.

Me😎: I got some random text from unknown on your phone look.
'Image sent'

Ty😌🙈: don't worry, just ignore it, what are you doing?

Me😎: I'm getting ready for bed you?

Ty😌🙈: with the boys, we gotta go plan on how to get you out properly. Get some sleep, I'll talk to you soon.

Me😎: okay, night x

Ty😌🙈: goodnight x

I switched off the phone after saying goodnight to everyone and put it back in my hiding spot and got ready for bed.

Once I was changed unpacked a few things in my duffle bag and hid it in a small cupboard I had hidden in my room.

I went to my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and finally I was ready for bed.

I yawned as I switched off my side lamp and finally went to bed.

The next morning

I woke up to the sun shining through my patio door and sat up. I looked over at my clock to see it was 8:30 and groaned collapsing back into my warm bed.

I was going to fall asleep when there was a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I yelled more into my pillow than to whoever was at the door.

They knocked again and I sat up.

"Who is it?" I yelled again, this time clearly so whoever it is could hear me.

"Me, open the door" Mikey yelled back.

I got up and walked over to unlock my door. Once it was unlocked Mikey walked in and smiled.

He went over to my mini refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. He then went over to my couch and switched on my Xbox and t.v.

"I'm gonna go shower. If you need something to eat call Betty. With this intercom" I said yawning and making my way over to my bathroom after pointing at the intercom by the door and switching on some music which came blasting through the speakers.

I went into the shower and cleaned off my body from any bad odour and then washed my hair. I checked to see if my legs were getting spiked, which thank the lord they haven't and got out.

Once I had dried my body and wrapped a towel around myself I walked out.

I looked over to see Mikey eating pancakes.

"I got you some too" he said as he continued to eat.

"Hol- hello pretty lady" Diego said looking over at me as he walked into my room.

"Perv" I said as I threw a pillow from my bed at him.

"I only speak the truth" he said putting his hands up and laughing. I smiled and shook my head as he picked up the pillow and walked over to my bed.