Chapter 25

(POV) Casey
I woke up and Bryce was still asleep i go to the bathroom and when i come out of the bathroom Bryce was wake and his hands behind his head and looking at the ceiling. I go to his side of the bed and sit on top of him.
B- whatcha doing
Bryce sits up and lays his back on the head board. I get really close to him. While getting close to him he looks in to my eyes and hovers his hands at my waist in tell i stop moving close and then puts his hands on my waist. He leans in and we kiss. Then eventually we started to make out for 5 minutes. He leans out and looks at me.
C- what?
B- nothing i just love you
C- love you too
He kisses my forehead.
B- i have to help the guys to day with the fences
C- what happened to them
B- some of them fell
C- oh
B- do you mind waiting here for me. I can get one of the guys to get your computer and headphones
C- sure
I get off of Bryces lap
B- will i got to get ready
C- ok
Bryce puts a shirt on
B- love you
Kisses my forehead
C- love you too
He left to go help the guys.
I look around and i saw a dresser and it had some of Bryces shirt. I grab one of the shirts and i put it on. I walk down stairs and john was cooking breakfast.
J- just made in time
C- it smells so good
J- yup
He gives me a plate and i start eating
J- will im going to be in my office so yell if you need any thing.
C- k
John gos to his office. Someone comes in the door with my computer and my headphone.
G- i this yours
C- yes
He gives it to me
C- thanks
G- no problem
He leaves and i had to practice my music so i go in the back yard and plug in my headphones and started to sing
You can hear the music come out of the computer still and i can hear it in my headphones.
Play the song you can stop it when you want to.

When i was done i heared claping behind me i turn around and it was the guys and john.
C- thanks
J- i love your voice
C- thanks i work for music and i edit movies
G- so you see the movie before it out
C- yup
G- lucky
G- will we got to work on the fance
The guys left
J- will see you later
C- k
I edited the song i just did and it took 2 hours. I was almost sunset. I wanted to sing another song. Bryce comes beside me and sings along.

You dont have to listen/watch the whole thing.
When we where done we heard claping and i was john
B- did you hear that
J- the whole thing
B- oh
C- you not that bad
B- your just saying that
C- no
I look over to the side and it looked like Aj. I rub my eye and look again and it was gone.
B- just know that that's the last time im every going to sing
J- will im going inside
B&C- k
Bryce grabs my hand
B- come on i have something to show you
We gave been walking for a couple of minutes. Then i see a picnic. We sit down.
B- want cheese pizza
C- sure
Hands me a slice and we both finished eating and i was looking at the stars.
Bryce moves everything off the blanket.
C- look is the big dipper *point at it*
B- it is
C- so what are we going to do now
B- i dont know/ with a grin 😁
Bryce was moving close to me to the point were his thigh was touching mine.
Bryce put het forehead on mine. Then he look into my eyes and then we both kissed. Then Bryce leans out. Then i look at him.
B- what
I move to his lap and we started makeout. Then i started needing like a cat with Bryces shirt. Bryce leaned out. Can you be my girlfriend.
C- yah
B- can i mark you
C- whats that
B- its where i put my initials on you shoulder to tell people that your mine
C- does it hurt
B- a little
C- i have too think about it
Lets go to my house.
B- ok
I grab my stuff and we head to my house.
~skip walk~
I get inside of my house and i put my stuff on the coach. I head to the kitchen to get a water bottle. I was putting the cap on my water bottle. Then out of no were i feel Bryce move my hair and the started kissing my neck then he hit my soft spot.
C- please stop
No response
C- Bryce stop
No response
C- i said stop god damn it/ I yelled
I push him off of me and i can tell my wolf started to come out.
B- im so sorry
C- sorry isn't go to cut it
B- wait
I walk up stairs to my room and slammed the door. Then for some reason i got really upset and hell broke out. I yelled and broke a lot of stuff i lifted multiple thing and broke them. I go down stairs and i cryed my eyes out. I was yelling and screaming on the top of my lungs. Bryce grabs me and i struggled try to get out of his arms. I gave up and i was laying on top of Bryce i was listening to his heart beat and i was relaxed. I get up and i head to my room and clean everything up and then i went to bed.
(POV) Bryce
What have i done. I dont think she even loves me any more. I think i should just  leave and think if i really want to be with her. I could just go to my friends wolf pack it far far away from here. I grab my stuff and i left a note. Then i went up stairs to Caseys room. I kissed her on the forehead.
B- bye love
Then i head out the door.