Chapter 13: Graduating part 1

( POV) Casey, 3 years later. Today is Graduating day and im so happy. I woke up and saw AJ still a sleep. I get up an go take a shower. When i was in the shower i heard AJ come in the bathroom "hey can i take a shower with you so we we can eat breakfast"i was thinking if i should, sure and i hear him taking his cloth off he opens the shower thing and then i look be hide me. Me and AJ are *blushing* alot. I turn around and we both check each other out . We *blush* again AJ didnt know what to say. 3 minutes in the shower "you have a nice body" he saids i *blush* i turn around and said so do you. He *blushes* we both help each other to get our back's clean. We get out and we get dressed. We go down stairs and have breakfast and we got in the car and went to school and we walk on stage and then we throw our hats in the air. We went back home and i sit next to AJ watching tv and all i hear " my head really hurts!!!!" I sit on his lap and look at him in the eyes and i could tell how bad it was So, i started to muszoges his head i could tell it was working. When he said he felt good i stoped and he put his forhead on mine and then i hear some thing in my head so i thought it was nothing and then i heared AJ think about me. AJ are you thinking about me "how did you know" we both look confused, i put my forehead on his and thought about something and the i hear "you still remember the popcorn with m&m's" we both look surprised. AJ call your parnets about this So, He did his parents tells him that his family had a special trail that if you are very close with someone you can hear each other thoughts and so on, so this explains the headaches his parents said it will not happen any more sensse we can hear each other. The next thing i know AJ lifted me up and i jump in to his hands. We go up stairs and he was looking at me in a way. So we went in to his room and put  at him for a sec and the i lean towards him and he got the idea. We began to kiss and then he lick bottom lip and we began to makeout alot he stops for a second and "this is all up to you are you sure?? Im sure and we began going towards the bed and then we sit on the bed i take his shirt off and we go back and forth. i layed down and he got top of me and we started making out and the he start kissing my neck and eventually give me a hickey and then i feel him kiss me all over my neck and back to me. Then the "Magic" happens. P.S we were safe. When it was over we layed their and really sweaty and hot ."Im going to take cold shower do you want join" I nod my head yes So, we get dressed in pj's and go bed and sleep...