Chapter 9: Christmas

(POV) Casey, Today its Christmas im so excited. I wake up and i try look for AJ but he's not in the bed. I sit up and look around i could hear the shower so i walk in and go to the bathroom and then he pulls the shower cover and all i see is his head poping head and looking at me and i *blushed* "sorry and i coveing his eyes" it's ok" he *blushes*. I siting on his bed and he walks through the bathroom door with the towel around him. I was trying to resist not to grab the towel around me. I was checking him out and he notices i was *blushing* "like we you see" i blush ever more."cover your eyes im getting dressed"i cover my face with my hand and i take a sneak peek and i giggled. He *blushes* we go down stairs and go to the Christmas tree he hands me my presents and i hand his. I open mine and i got some clothes and shoes and he safed the best for last. He  bends down on one knee and said "do you promise me that you do anything to any guys i you know what i mean" *i blushed* i said your going to be the only one i love he *blushes* and put the ring on my finger and saids "we have the same one" he opens his gives and huges me and saids thank you. I have on more thing i give him the key" what this for"i told him to get in the car and we drive their and i told him to go to the buliding and open the door" it's locked" he notices why he his a key. He unlocks the door and saids "O my gosh you got me a studio" yup. He runs towards me and huges me and whispers "thank you" your welcome. We go back home and i check the time its 8pm i told AJ that im going to bed and he saids that he as one more song to do and he'll be right up. I went up stairs and i put a on some PJ on and i go to bed and fall fast a sleep...