Chapter 20

(From my last chapter (18) )
D,N,J,T,A- IT WAS A CRAZY!!! THX FOR COMING. But how long are you staying for?
JB- Weeeeeeeeeel.
Everyone else- well what?
JB- well im kinda...

(POV) Dakota
JB- well im kinda... kicked out of my house because me and my dad got in this fight about Danny
D-oh im sorry justin well if its okay with Nathan we have another guest room
N- yah im okay with it he is like a brother to me

Okay well
Later that night~
We were sitting downstairs watching tv when we all heard a bang come from outside
D-WHAT WAS THAT
N- I don't know but I say we forget about it for now
J- yah lets just not worry about

A few minutes later...

They heard the bang 3 more times and decided they were all going to check it out together. So everyone walked outside and down the drive way. They didn't see anything (its mid-afternoon so about 6:30pm). They walked down to the end of the streat and heardn it*BANG* again but this time it seemed further away.

So they just decided to walk back to the house and continue to binge watch Z-Nation. And their it *BANG* is again. But sounded so close as if it was in the house.

So we decided we were going to look around the house in pairs. The pairs were Dakota and Nathan, Tyler and Alison, Jonas and Justin.

*POV*
We all got into our pairs and started walking around the house. When all of a sudden we heard Jonas and Justin screaming. But when they saw Raegan pop out of nowhere with pots and pans in his hands. Justin and jonas were holding eachother because they didn't know who it was, but when Raegan spoke up they stopped screaming. Then everyone came running into the room and screamed "RAEGAN."

~Time Skip~

Everyone was just sitting on the couch binge-watching more Z-Nation when Raegan said "I have something to say..." he trailed off. So dakota paused the show and Raegan continued speaking "so this might sound really weird and im trying to to figure out how to say it but, Will you go out with me... Ummm... Jonas?" Everyone went silent.

*DISSCLAIMER* (Jonas is bisexual in this story •don't be mad•)

Jonas was shocked because he always thought Raegan had a thing for justin and jonas always posted things about being single forever. So he said "Yes." Everyone was clapping. Then they all passed out.

~The Next Day~

They were all just having a lazy day... untill justin screamed "I WANT TACO BELL", and everyone jumped. They all went along with it because
1. Who doesn't love taco bell
And
2. We were all hungry
The just decided to walk because taco bell wasent that far from Dakotas and Nathans house. They walked in got their good and drinks then went to the park and hungout the rest of the day. It was getting really late and everyone went to their houses and went on with their nights.

2 Years Later

Everyone was still in touch. Dakota and Nathan are still dating, Tyler and Alison are still dating and doing good, and Raegan and Jonas sadly broke up... but Jonas found someone else. Her name is Hazel and she's really nice. So everyone was happy.

Authors Note:

~I'M SO SO SORRY I had to end this here because it hard to come up with ideas for chapters, but maybe I will come back one day and update. But I want to work on my book (Best Friends Wait What There's More?) for my personal account Kota_Madison24 but from now on (till further notice) you will only be reading chapters from casey. AGAIN IM REALLY SORRY😭~

•I LOVE YOU•
❤️❤️❤️❤️