Chapter 14: Graduation Part 2

Dakota's (POV)
*3 years later*
It was graduation day and i get too see all my friends walk across the stage along with me.

I wake up and nathan was just waking up as well, I got up and went to take a shower. When I finish I walk into the room and nathan is still in the bed and I tell him to cover his eyes. When im done changing I tell him he can look now then I go down stairs to wait for him to get ready then we head out.

On our way to school we stop at starbucks to get a drink cause we have a little bit of time before we need to be their.

As we walk in we see both of the new neighbors and they both grab their drinks and somehow not see eachother and they bumped into eachother. He spilled his drink all over her, and she yells and pushed him than he asks her "Yo girl, can I get your number" he said winking at her. She said "Yes" while handing eachother their phones.

We got our drinks and head to the school. We walk across the stage with our friends, then we throw our caps in the air and go home.

We got into the house and walked up to our room to get changed. While in the middle of me taking my clothes off I feel arms goes around my waist and pull me down on the bed. Then things started to get really heated when the kissing stoped and I heard him say

"Are you okay with whats going to happen" I started to think about it and finally answer with "Yes" and we continue with what we started with and more...

We are ok and we just layed their talking about what just happened, then we fell asleep shortly after.