Chapter 11: The New Neighbor's

(POV) Casey, I wake up and AJ had his arm around me i turn around and saw he only had boxers on i *blashed*. I had a tank top and short short's and i put my arms around him and my legs on his legs and i put my forehead on his. 5 minutes later he woke up and he was smileing at me and i smiled back. We were like this for 10 minutes. He lay on his back and looks at the ceiling and i sit up i move to sit on top of him. He look at me and we both started to *blush* "my head is really starting to hurt" i might be a migraine. "Yah it might be that" i got up and went to the bathroom. I got headace medicine and i give it to him "thx" your welcome. I hold him a cup of water. "Hey do you want to come to the studio and hear me cover a song" yes. We both get dressed and head out the door. We'er at the studio and i do the sound check and put them we he sounds best. He get ready to sing, now go click the video you dont have to listen to it all the way. I started to listen and making him sound better when it was over I had a tear come down my cheek. AJ looked at me really concerned. He walks up to me and wipes the tear off my face "did it sound good" yes and then we started to look over and did some changes. When we were done it was 9pm and we were really tired so we when to sleep their. He layed down on the couch and i joined him he put his arms around me to make sure i dont fall off of the couch. I was facing him and he put his chin on me head and i cuddled him we fell to sleep. I woke up and saw AJ wasn't on the couch i get up and look around and i saw im working at the office. I sneak behind him and say guess who?? I coverd his eyes with my hands "Casey" yup i turn him around in the rolly chair and i sit on his lap facing him. I heard that we have new neighbors. "We do" yup i think their names are Alison and Tyler "they sound nice, we should go home" ok we go home and we go to the neighbors house and we stay their about 2 hours and getting to know each other. We go back home. It was 8pm and we were really tired so we went to bed and went to sleep.