Chapter 3: His Voice

(POV) Casey, a couple 2 mouth later  i woke up and i grabed my phone and look their twitter,Instagram, and snapchat. When i was look through i saw picture of AJ and it said's "today is the big night" So, i called Dakota, ARE YOU A WAKE!! "YES!! Why are you screaming" Dakota saids, did you see AJ's Instagram photos "no" will it said's todays the big night i dont know what it means he's never done this "Casey just clam down ok just go ask him" ok i took a deep breath "now im going to get ready bet you at the bus stop" ok, im getting ready and then it hits me the first day of school he said the he will play the piano and sing for me i start to*blush*. I go to the bus stop and talk to Dakota. When i get in my set waited for AJ to sit next to me. He walk up to my seat and sit right next to me. I look in to his chocolate colored eye and then he i mets me i quickly look a way and *blushing* "hey what wrong your eye are pretty" i start to blush aging. "Can i ask you a question" Dakota hear AJ talking to me she trys to listen. Yah you can ask me anything."i was wondering if you would like to come to my house around 5pm" yes i would like to come i give him a smile and he returns one back. Dakota was so excited Nathan look at Dakota "Are you ok"he said i started *blushing* yah its nothing. AJ look in my eyes as i did to he put his hand over mine and puts back and said's sorry and looks down. I put my hand over his and we look at each other and we smile then i put my head on his shoulder. Grayson, Nathan, Jonas and Dakota look over and said awwww!! Me and AJ were *blushing* we got off the bus and he was holding my hand the while time in till we were in the class room. Class is done. 2 hours later. I dressed in jeans and a sweat shirt because i was a little cool and a t-shit under that. It was 4pm. I walk over to AJ's house and then i knock. He opens the door and says close your eye so i did  we walked a little bit and he said open. I saw the piano and he was getting ready to sing pause go click the video on the first page of it and forget the people are their ok and come back to see what happens p.s it friday. When he was done sing i run to him and huge him around his neck while i was sit on he lap he bring me up stairs and his bedroom and said do you want to stay and watch moive's /netfilx I said yes. He get popcorn and i cuddle up next to him and put he arm around me. We both fall a sleep safe and sound next morning...