Chapter 12: A Day To Us

Dakota (POV),

I wake up to find nathan not in the bed but from his room I can smell breakfast. So I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I get out and head to his room to get changed and right as I finished we walked in and hugges me from behind.
N- "Hey baby girl"
D- "Hey there little mister"
N- "Hey so I made breakfadt then we are doing something later okay"
D- "Okay but what are we doing later?"
N- "Cant say its a suprise"
D- "well okay then lets eat breakfast"
N- "okay lets go downstairs."

We walked down stairs to the smell on bacon and eggs, we sit down and start eating. After we finnished eating we sat down on the couch and watch netflix.
(1hr later)
"Hey babe" nathan say pausing the show.
"Yah whats up nat" i say looking at him.
"I will need you to go up stairs and get dressed into a fancy dress" he says batting his eyes at me
"Okay but for what" i ask
"You'll see" *giggles😊*
"Ok then I will be right back" I say heading up stairs.

"I will need you to go up stairs and get dressed into a fancy dress" he says batting his eyes at me"Okay but for what" i ask"You'll see" *giggles😊* "Ok then I will be right back" I say heading up stairs

I look through all my dresses, see which one I like the best and then I choose A short dress with sparkles at the top and the rest is peach to me knees.

I head down stairs to see nathan already in a tux. I walk over to him give him a hug and a kiss. "So where are we going" i asked him again.
"Well get in the car and you'll see" he tells me while grabing the keys.
(Skip car ride)
We arive at Olive Garden and get taken to our seats
(Skip dinner)
We rived at the house and headed back to our room to get ready for bed, when all of a sudden I was pushed into the wall and we started kissing eachother, we walked towards the bed you know what happened...