Chapter 6: Telling Our Friends

Dakota's (POV)
(Sunday)
I wake up finding myself in his arms and on the couch. I decide to get up off the couch and get a one his sweatshirts to stay confy. Then I head back down stairs and see that nathan is up making breakfast and ask if I want some, so I say yes.
He tells me that I look good in his sweatshirt and that breakfast is ready then I grab my plate and start eating. After we finnish we go back to the couch and watch more netflix. Then I ask "What do you wanna do today?"
"What if we go and hangout with jonas in the park?" He says looking at me
"Ok well ima go home and change into my clothes so we can go" I say looking into his eyes
"Ok well ima go change then text him to meat over here" he said as we get up.
"Ok well see you in a bit bby ily💙" i say hugging him
"Ok ily too bbg see you in a bit" he says
I get up hug him the leave to go get changed so we can go to the park with Jonas.
I get to my house and put on a Crop-top and some shorts.
I walk back over to nathan's and see jonas so I catch up to him.
"Hey Jonas"
"Hey Dakota how have you been"
"I've been great hbu"
"I've been doing good" he says as we aproch nathans door.
Sense we've been friends for awhile and were dating now, so we just walking in.
We walk in and see nathan on the couch, so we decided to scare him.
So we quitly go behind him and then scream "WERE HERE" in unison.
He screams and jumps up off the couch. I walk over to him and give him a hug. Then jonas ask why i huged his like that and then we decided to tell him.

"Well jonas I guess we should tell you that we are Now DATING" nathan and  I say in unison.
Then he starts freaking out (like he does IRL)
But we calm him down and start heading to the park
(Later at the park)
Nathan grabs my hand and he interlock our fingers.
We walk down towards the play-set (b/c no kids where there) and we just stayed their for about 2hrs then walked back to nathans house.
(Back at nathans house)
We all just decided to order Chinese take outand watch netflix
(Later that night. Its 8:30)
I decide to check my phone and see that its 8:30 and then Nathen says let go live on younow
*2 hours later*
We get off younow say goodbye, and we told all of his supporters that we are dating.
And it started to get late and jonas went home then me and nathan just set up blankets and pillows on the floor and he put his are around me and I fell asleep.