Chapter 7: The Kiss

(POV) Casey, two months later it December my favorite time of month. We have at least 3 days left in till Christmas i'm so excited. I was thinking what AJ might want for   Christmas in my sleep i woke up next to AJ and he is laying on his side like me and he has one arm around me so i dont fall off the bed. I turn around and i him facing AJ and i give him a kiss to wake him up. When he woke up he kissed me back and he was huging me. We go down stairs and we made cereal while we are watching tv. AJ said the he has somthing to show me later.
AJ and i are going to the mall and going Christmas shoping. I was trying to think what would he like and i thought why not a studio for his singing and i can help with the sound and we can make songs/music. I call some one and they said they have a new studio for sale and i said i would take it. I tell AJ that have to go it's important. When i arrive i walk the door and then i saw the studio it was really pretty and it had all ready had a piano there i was happy. I go back to AJ's and i hear him singing so i tryed to sneak up behind him. I went behind him and i huged him at first he jumped and then turned around and huge me back. It was the after noon my phone goes off and im siting on the couch. It was my parents they were yelling in the phone the im getting kicked  out the house because the were jealous that AJ make a lot of money and he famous an they tried to use me to get famous. I (hang up) i started to cry, AJ was in the piano room sing and he got and instinct that something was wrong. He ran quickly to the living room and saw me crying my eyes out."what wrong" at this piont i cound't controll the crying. AJ gets on the couch and huges me while rubbing my back in circles. (I clamed down) i look at his face and i could tell he was really concerned "what happend. AJ my parnets kicked me out of the house"why" because i didn't tag them in a post and they used me to get famous because of you. he wipes the tears of my face and put a my hair behiden my ear and saids."You can stay here with me" that would be great. Later on he told me to follow him we went to has bed room and he told me were to stand i look up me and AJ are under a mistletoe and he started to lean in So, i started to lean in. We kissed. Not like the other time we kissed he looked at me and the i jumped in his arm while holding his neck he puts me against a wall and we started to kiss and then he looked at me and then we kiss non stop and then he i felt him licked my bottom lip and then i got the message. He moves me to the bed and the we just started making out for the passed hour and then when we finished we went right to sleep.