Chapter 4: He Found Out

Dakota's (POV)
I wake up to my phone going off cause Nathan was calling me and then I realized that he called me like 5 times. So I finally answer and it went like this-

D- What do you want
N- Hey finally you answered me
D- Ya so what do you want
N- I was wondering if you could come over so we can talk *giggles*
D- Ya I will be over in about 10 minutes cause I have to get ready
N- Ok see you in a bit
D- Ok see ya
*ends call*

So I go to my closet to pick out an outfit and I just choose so jean shorts and a crop-top that says Hey. So I get dressed and then I head next door.(cause we are neighbors)
I knock on the door and seconds later I here someone running to the doorn then they open it and to see it's nathan.

"I see you really needed to talk to me hu" I said as i walked in "well duh" nathan said as he shut the door behind me. "So what i waited to talk/ask you about was on the bus yesterday" he says "ya what about it" i say "well i was wondering why were you blushing so much?" He asks "ok well I kinda over heard casey and AJ talking then I stoped easdropping on them and then I turned around and I saw your Ocean Blue eyes" I say while blushing😶.
"Aww your so cute when you blush, hey wanna hangout today like just us... together?" He asks as he hugs me, making me smile and blush even more. "Yes I would love to hang out just us, so... what should we do?" I ask him still hugging.
"What if we just chill here and watch netflix and talking about us, so we can get to know each other better?" He days realsing me from the hug. Next thing you know were sitting on the couch watching NCIS and ordering pizza. (2hr later)

"Hey I have a very important question to ask you and you can think for as long as you want" he says turning to me and smiling "yes nathan whats you question" I say turning to him smiling. "Well we've been friends for a while and hoping this wont ruin that but Will you make me happy and be my Girlfriend?" He says staring into my eyes making me blush and hide my face "Nathan I would love to be your girlfriend" i say leaning in to hug him.

We just continue to watch NCIS and I slowly fell my eyes getting heavy and the last thing I here is "Goodnight love" then we fall asleep.